Not an AR...

jpattersonnh

My most recent build.
I built it as a counter Sniper. Cetme reciever, Most other parts are HK. Scope is a Hensoldt Z24(Zeiss) and mount is a Stanlag claw. It was a very reasonable build. 7.62x51
DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0025-1.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

I shot it before the scope and outside mods were done. 160 yards. 8" 10 round groups w/ iron sights off a front bag. I was using German surplus. No recoil at all.

Nice battle rifle. The Hensoldt and Stanag mount is the best option for optics on that rilfe.
You built it as a counter sniper, are you on SWAT or other government agency ?

Originally Posted By: TrailtrackerNice battle rifle. The Hensoldt and Stanag mount is the best option for optics on that rilfe.
You built it as a counter sniper, are you on SWAT or other government agency ?

Nope, Just a citizen exercising my God given rights. I had a chance some years ago to shoot a G3A4ZF which is the same basic set up w/ collapsable butt stock and full auto. I loved the rifle, disliked the buttstock. So I built mine w/ a solid butt. I have a small collection of true snipers, so It only seemed logical to build one and this rifle is it. I have a true Romanian PSL, so I needed a western Semi auto sniper of the same era. Next will be a K98. A good friend is the largest collector and dealer of German sniper rifles in the U.S. I'll be asking for help from him. I love those 4x german scopes. He can always get parts on his trips to Europe.

Last edited:
Back