So that is about 88 inches of bullet drop so how much windage .... it looked like the wind was kicking pretty good.Dang Good shooting for that wind.

Good video, and good shooting!

Question on your scope. I was thinking of getting a nightforce for my AR and was looking at a 5.5-22x56. I'd like the extra magnification and the bigger objective would be nice for night time. What are your thoughts?

For a minute there, I thought you were narrating and Mr. Clean was shooting.
grin.gif
Great video.

Now that was cool. I can't wait to get my hands on mine but feel it may be a while.

You still pushing the v-max's with varget or have you ventured another path?

Great video Fred. I'd really like Mike to swap out my barrel to the 25 but the 243 tube is still working very well.

I have been working 12 hours a day 6 days a week for the month and I'm really itchin' to get behind a rifle again real soon. I have a family of 6 dogs living behind me and 4 or 5 living across the highway, they are going get their V-Max injections in the coming weeks.

Hey BTW, looks like you could use a hair cut

That was a great watch Fred!! Man that's some cool looking country ya got there.. I don't have to watch the video to know how you can shoot that gun, I've seen it in person.. Bud you can shoot!! Your right Coyotes BEWARE
respect-048.gif

Back