Small coon Little dog :)

Dasher

Caught a garden raider in the neighber ladies garden. She has lost 7 of her 15 chickens so we've been helping her out.
This was kinda small for the big dogs so we let it out in the field for Rambo to see what he would do with it. We were a bit nervous thinking that he's pretty small and only 5 months old. He sure acted like he wanted it in the cage though. So, we let it out for him. Very surprised at how he did with it. He jumped right on it when I opened the trap and started shaking it. The coon retaliated and the fight was on. After a minute I went and grabbed the camera and got a few shots. They were both about worn out after 10 minutes so we picked up Rambo and went back to the house and let the coon go for a while. Not wanting it to get into any more gardens we let Stryker out to see if he could find it. Did'nt take him long to find and the game ended.

I have never had small dog but this little house pooch flat impressed me for his first time on game by himself. My youngest boy had been bugging me about getting him a Jagd terrior, but I would not do it. I found this little rat terrior and he has learned quickly and been a great freind to the family. Anway, we were excited about it and got a few picture so we thought we would share. thanks D

Rambo019.jpg

Rambo017.jpg

Rambo005.jpg

Rambo009.jpg

Rambo011.jpg

Rambo016.jpg

Last edited:
i have a jack russell. one afternoon i heard her barking and went outside to see what was up. i was supprised to see four coons running down the treeline,with my little dog right behind them. gotta love them terriers!

He is only 5 months old!! Just wait for a year and see!! LOL I love the little dogs!! They have so much heart and always trying to please you!!

Vargy

Dasher,
I've had two rat terriers. By far, the male, Tracer (John's 7.62 Tracer)was the more agressive of the two. Been several years since I've thought about the li'l ratters.
Thanks for sharing.

John

Dasher thats what i am saying!! (has become my boys best bud)
Mine are always trying to out do each other to please me!!
Keep the pics coming!!

Vargy

Back