Burris Pepr

Originally Posted By: BBsteelOriginally Posted By: NE223Originally Posted By: yoteslayer77Originally Posted By: kodiak61I like the LaRue quick release stuff on a tactical AR. But it serves no purpose on a coyote rifle.

It does if your poor like me. I only have 1 AR. So my rifle doubles as a home defense, plinking, coyote rifle. I take my scope off when it goes in the gun cabinet. I bought a Larue mount so i can have the return to zero when i go shooting or hunting.

I use a LaRue for that purpose also. Plus if I'm working on the upper its really easy to just take the scope off, things are easier to get to and I don't run the risk of damaging the scope.

Plus with a Larue, you can run one scope on multiple uppers if you wish. I've done it.

You could also buy 2 Larues and 2 scopes to run multiple optics on the same gun, a high magnification for varmits and a low power for calling. Expensive yes, but still cheaper than multiple rifles.
I didnt think I'd take mine off much either but now I do it quite a bit. Always returned to zero, I love that thing.

Back