Jagd/Cur cross

Here are a couple of the female.

34z0jo9.jpg

Is that pup in the pic of the 4 males on the right taken yet? He looks to be a little smaller than the other ones.
It is the pic of them in the wood chips.

Not yet. I have 2 males spoken for so far and I was going to keep one. And I think there are 5 females spoken for and I was going to keep one of them too. So One female and one male left.

You can see in the last picture of him all the hair is rubbed off his ears from going in the hay stacks after the coons. This photo was when I first got him it has since grown back, he looks a little bit better. lol

Here is a video of the male in some action. He was held back until after the shot, we didn't want the dogs to scare off any pups that were in the area. But you can see that he uses his nose and can track game anyway, and is not afraid to grab ahold.

View My Video

The Males
The lighter color I think Ryan (trapper2) wants Larry I think you wanted the one on his back and Matt you can have your choice of the other 2 and I will take whatever is left. Sorry Ryan you wanted a male so the lighter male is left.

jaet0i.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the females Tony Tebbe wants a Brindle. Cat Daddy Cold wants a brindle
. I think that is right???? Matt and Cedar butte take your pick. I am going to keep one of them and there is one female left

2a0aurd.jpg

Last edited:
If it's not spoken for by Ryan or Kelly already, I'll take the left lighter brindle one (the one between the two black/tans).

Thanks...Tony

There are no males left and only one female the 3 black ones in the middle of the picture have not been chose yet.

Back