When I grow up.........

huntsman22

When I get bigger, I may just graduate to a full size model like the grown-ups carry........

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

It's a real shooter, even with the peeps. Gotta get more mags and a holosight. Cool litte evil, black bunny-buster......

Last edited:
Cool little toy! My neighbor picked up a dedicated 22 a couple of months ago but I think it was a colt. What did that one set you back if you don't mind me asking?

I fondled one at the store other day and thought about getting it for my Granddaughter. They look pretty nice. I think Remington has one out also.

Heck ya, well have gotten two of those in at this shop i work at, and they went in 2 hours. We have them marked at 449.95. Awesome guns, i want to shoot one an awful lot. We get the colts for around 549....i think

Originally Posted By: Smokin250 The cool part is that the lower is made of composite.

Answered a question on my mind right there.

Years ago I had an AR-15 that was in the old military configuration that was made by Jaeger.
It shot OK, but it wasn't what I call a "Good" .22....

Don, that S&W looks like too much fun. A feller could spend all kinds of $$ putting accesories & lights, etc. on that toy.

I jealous!
grin.gif

Barry

Back