The Rubber Rabbit !!!!!!!!!! Yes It Really Does Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry:

Please put me on the list for one of your new Rubber Rabbit calls. I just sent you a PayPal payment for the call.

Steve

I just heard this call in person and let me tell ya folks, its SWEET! The versatility of sounds and volume are unreal. Can't wait to get mine.

Kerry,

You've got room in the shed for my bedroll just in case the boss tosses me out over buying another call? Please confirm. If so, put me down for one.

Originally Posted By: badtotheboneI heard this call on the phone last night.

Ya'll should jump on it! It might be a glimse of the future in call making!

Rudy

I think you maybe right. Just thinking but, had to brag about the call the very first stand it made called a bobcat.
Could be luck who knows.
I doubt many calls can say that. Plus a coyote on the 2nd and 3rd stand.

Kerry im going out with ya or with out ya let me know if your down for Sunday again?

No name for the call yet Huh , I still think you should call it THE TROJAN LMAO

Originally Posted By: BozdogkillerOriginally Posted By: badtotheboneI heard this call on the phone last night.

Ya'll should jump on it! It might be a glimpse of the future in call making!

Rudy

I think you maybe right. Just thinking but, had to brag about the call the very first stand it made called a bobcat.
Could be luck who knows.
I doubt many calls can say that. Plus a coyote on the 2nd and 3rd stand.

Kerry I'm going out with ya or with out ya let me know if your down for Sunday again?

No name for the call yet Huh , I still think you should call it THE TROJAN LMAO

Boz That's definitely a fitting name LOL.. That might turn out to be what we call it..Right now im definitely planning on going ill have to see if I'm behind on the calls Saturday.. Give me a shout..

Dirk I should be able to have you one in the mail on Monday if that would be alright.. Ill shoot ya a P/M.. I don't want ya getting tossed out of the house LOL.. I do have room for ya in the shop Though.. Just in case..

I think I have sent P/M's to all that have wanted them.. If you want one of the test calls and I have not sent you a P/M please shoot me one..

Me and Brian ( Workman) were playing with this call last night and we were using it as a closed reed ill tell ya it is one of the best closed reed calls I have ever heard!! so easy to blow and superb sound.. I think you guys might be right, it might have a place in the future of calls!! (MAYBE) This call is only a week old LOL and started out as a brain fart that I did not think would work but I had to try it LOL.. The boards will not stick even if ya put the call in water and bring it out and blow it it wont miss a lick!!

You just use very light lip pressure not teeth on the board!! You can bend the board up or down and get some real neat and nice distress sounds!! You actually don't even have to touch the board you can put your mouth on the call body and make great distress sounds, its that easy to blow!!
Thanks guys.. Kerry

Do any of you remember the "Trojan Rabbit" scene from Monty Python?

I think that's a really good name for this call Kerry.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Tony

Went out this morning to test the rubber rabbit out again all i can say is what a call . There is no way posible to lock the reed up while calling it can be totaly saturated and the call dont miss a beat. any way called in two shot one pup not bad for four stands

Thanks guys.. There have been enough let go for me to get some feed back on the test calls..

So please guys let me know what ya think of them..

(The limited run of test calls is over!!)

Ill let ya know when they are in full production..

Thanks to all that joined in on the test release of this call.. Kerry

OK Kerry, I got my call today and I have beat the crap out of it. I have tried everything I could think of to make the reed stick. I put it in water spit all over it bent it and it just keeps on working. I have bent the board up and down and it didn't miss a lick. Huge range of sounds and easy to use. It's a HIT. Well done.

Jim

Kerry:

The new call is getting some great reviews and I presume my call is in the mail. The one test yet to be done is how freezing temps will effect the rubber call this winter. Perhaps someone has a walk-in freezer to test the results of cold temps with sound production and use with this new rubber call.

Steve

Originally Posted By: catwhackerOK Kerry, I got my call today and I have beat the crap out of it. I have tried everything I could think of to make the reed stick. I put it in water spit all over it bent it and it just keeps on working. I have bent the board up and down and it didn't miss a lick. Huge range of sounds and easy to use. It's a HIT. Well done.

Jim

Jim I'm glad your liking the call
respect-048.gif
It did pass with flying colors my tests also and including the freezer test.. I do not believe you can freeze this board as it does flex I have put it in the freezer wet let er freeze hard bring it out brake the ice off the Mylar and it does not skip a beat!!

Guys the only thing with this board.. No TEETH pressure on the board !! As the board is flexible it will bend the Mylar.. The board blows so easy (just use very light lip pressure) you can even put your lips on the call body and don't even touch the board.. It blows that easy.. Thanks Kerry

I had doubts about a call with a rubber tone-board. Not anymore! I heard it over the phone and I think this is the real deal and then some. Call making has again been taken to a new level.

Back