39g Sierra Blitzking

fireguyty

I am wanting to load some of these up for my .204, but I can't find any load data for em. According to Sierra the .204 isn't even in their manual. Anyone know a web page for this or should I just use hornaday 40 grain loads?

Check out 204ruger.com. Click on the load data tab at the top and then click on Sierra. You should be able to find everything you need right there.

Nice, TYVM!

So after getting my loading plans together I searched the 39 BK around here and notice a lot of people saying that they don't take down coyotes very well. So I changed the topic for the bullet. Is it really that bad?

I get hung up on the BC, and everyone's favorite 35g Berger sucks that way.

Last edited:
Fireguyty, I have Sierra's .204 load data for ARs... It's a little different than for a bolt action... If you want to PM me your email address, I'll be happy to attach it for you... It's in a PDF format and there is no way to send in through the forum here..

Bill

Don't get to caught up on the Bergers poor BC. Out to 300 yards it's just not a factor. If you're shooting a lot past 300 yards go to the Berger 40's, they'll get you out to 400 yards and that's a long ways to be shooting at a coyote.

Back