Another change ?

Orneryolfart357

Before, Reloading and Firearms were on the same Page. Its different now.."as of this morning I guess" Oh well, Do we have enough Moderators to cover all of this ? AR Forums, Reloading Forums,, Rifle Forums.. It must be all about Change! lol Oh well, Let it roll...
grin.gif

I think that you are right... Im just waiting for the Primer thread, the Bullet thread...The Twist thread.. But what do I know? I really think we need an HMR thread though to keep things flowing.. After all it is a killing Machine.
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'm not into it myself. The more sub forums the less discussion. I've seen it on many forums I've been on in the past 10 years. Waterfowler.com being one of them.

I hear you Adam, but the AR guys needed some space. They have such a following that they needed their own room.

I thought Waterfowler.com only had one subforum.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How's the little one?

I was just getting used to the previous change. Now I got to start all over. I haven't even learned how to post pics and send PM's yet and been a member for almost three years. I'm a little slow.

Originally Posted By: reddog964Change is always Good, just some things never change. .....sounds like a presidential campaign slogan....

you guys shud try this new "stuff" over a wireless mobile...can't log in-cookies or not-can't access as a guest,can't send privy msgs...change can be like a bowel movement-i won't elaborate.

Last edited:
Fire arms and Reloading should go hand in hand... we dont need split topics for everything. BTW.. I bought some Gun Oil today... where should I post it? lol

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357Fire arms and Reloading should go hand in hand... we dont need split topics for everything. BTW.. I bought some Gun Oil today... where should I post it? lol
That should go in the lubricants forum. On second thought the firearms lubricants forum would be better.

Jack

I used to race motorcycles. We all had 2 stoke engines for the most part. They really had 2 classes to race. 125cc and 250cc. Well then the democrats changed engine rules ect. Now we were forced to have 4 strokes and some guys still had 2 strokes. The new displacement for them was 250cc and 450cc. Some guys still had 2 strokes and so the governing body split the classes up into 4 instead of the old 2. We had about 100 guys show up to races and some good competitions. Then with the new classes guys didn't have quite as much competition and less people showed up. The end result in splitting up the old was around 50 people showing up.

What does any of this have to do with our awesome web sight and sport? Dunno I hope nothing. . . .

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357 I really think we need an HMR thread though to keep things flowing.. After all it is a killing Machine.
grin.gif
grin.gif

yep, the "can i kill a coyote at 400 yards with my 17hmr? my buddy does it all the time and never had any runners" thread.
crazy.gif

There should be more than one Firearm Forum.

1. Centerfire Rifle Forum
2. Rimfire Rifle Forum.
3. Shotgun Forum.
4. Centerfire Handgun Forum.
5. Rimfire Handgun Forum
6. Muzzleloader Forum.
7. Airgun Forum.
8. Firearms that can shoot great all day long if I do my part Forum.

Originally Posted By: sweatybettyOriginally Posted By: Orneryolfart357 I really think we need an HMR thread though to keep things flowing.. After all it is a killing Machine.
grin.gif
grin.gif

yep, the "can i kill a coyote at 400 yards with my 17hmr? my buddy does it all the time and never had any runners" thread.
crazy.gif
Seen a commercial on VRS TV today for Gamo airguns saying it will kill yotes and pigs, made me sick that they would run a commercial like that and sick that VRS even ran it. Las Vegas channel 67. I'm done with that channel.
mad.gif

Back