Man carrying a assault rifle attends Obama protest

Originally Posted By: Timberbeast7 Quote:I voted for Obama. If the GOP wanted my vote they should have come up with someone better than John McCain.

This statement speaks volumes about you RR.

Aint that the truth! "I don't like McCain so therefore I am going to vote for the worst possible candidate ever in the history of the USA!"

(Edited--TOS)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: greg223What is an "assault" rifle? Must be related to an "assault" baseball bat? Or, an "assault" knife? Or, an "assault" compound bow? Where does it quit?

IMO, if the guy is exercising his Constitutional freedoms, what is the big deal? If that is stopped, then we might as well limit freedom of the press, speech, etc., which would close down this board. I better start turning in urban assault vehicles I see every morning on the freeway! There more dangerous than guns, those texting, lipstick applying, shaving warriors scare me and kill more people than guns every day.

Originally Posted By: UtahRobIf it had been a white male and not a black man carrying that ar-15 there would have been A BIG fit and they would have probably hauled him off in cuffs . I don't see anything wrong with him using and showing his constitutional RIGHT . I do LOVE the statement he made !!!!

Leave it to MSDNC to give us the truth.

Originally Posted By: RustydustEdited--TOS
Judging from many of your previous posts I can understand that carrying on an intelligent conversation is very difficult for you but the insults aren’t helping either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ann Colter in an interview stated, she would rather see Obama win the presidency than McCain. The reason : the economy was going in the tank no mater who was president and she wanted the Democrats to be stuck running the show when it happened.
McCain ? Lesser of two evils ? If McCain was president would he not have signed the stimulus package ? Would he be front and center protecting our 2nd amendment rights? Would there still be war protesters ? With Obama we have no more war protest, but we do have tax protesters, health care protesters, and anti big government protesters. Obama drives us nuts and we mobilize against everything he stands for.This will be his legacy, much like Carter did in organizing the Moral Majority.
Carter gave us Reagan,what will Obama give us ?

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: RustydustEdited--TOS
Judging from many of your previous posts I can understand that carrying on an intelligent conversation is very difficult for you but the insults aren’t helping either.

Eh? What would YOU possibly know about an intelligent conversation? Or for that matter, anything at all that has anything to do with intelligence? I have never read any of your post ever that so much as gave me suggestion that you have any intelligence whatsoever. You a gun owner. You voted for Obama. And you want me or anyone else to think that you got a brain??? Not likely.

Originally Posted By: RustydustEh? What would YOU possibly know about an intelligent conversation? Or for that matter, anything at all that has anything to do with intelligence? I have never read any of your post ever that so much as gave me suggestion that you have any intelligence whatsoever. You a gun owner. You voted for Obama. And you want me or anyone else to think that you got a brain??? Not likely.
Your first mistake is to think I care about what you think. Your second mistake is to assume that McCain was any great friend to gun owners before he started campaigning for President. Even at that if the election had been strictly a referendum on the 2nd amendment I would have voted for McCain. All factors considered I cast my vote for the person I considered the best choice and I’m sure you cast your vote for the person you considered the best choice. As far as you shooting off your mouth about my decision you keep straying far away from intelligent conversation.

This man was violating no law. Ive carried openly in the city of PHX and elsewhere in AZ. Its actually fairly common.
We have CCW here too, but that means an extra layer of clothing, and do you really want that when its 115?

If Obummer had not been in town, this would have gotten no press. Ive walked past police cruisers in my neighborhood with my 44 in plain view and didnt even get the time of day.

Heres another tidbit. Had he gotten his permit, he could have carried half a dozen pistols concealed and nobody whould have been the wiser.

Back