How is everyone??

New_Coyote

Hey guys, How is everyone doing??
Its been awhile since I have been on here.. So I thought I would stop by and see what everyone has been up to this summer???
I have been doing some fishing and have fished 3 or 4 fishing touraments its been a good summer for me that is for sure..
I went out last night and did some howling around and yes they are still around and sweet to hear and it sounds like lots of new pups as well..I cant wait...
Waterfowl hunting is around the corner as well Yippy bring the fall!!

Well, I'm patiently waiting for Fall & Winter. As my intent is to kill every coyote in my view. No more free pass, no more Mr nice guy, from me LOL!

Chris what tourneys have you been fishing? We've been doing pretty good with the bass tourneys, can't wait until fall thats for sure. Heading out the next cool day we get and with a west wind, have a landowner that called me to inform me that he has a coyote den in his hay field. He has been seeing 5 yotes every night out playing towards evening. Sounds like 3-4 pups and an adult or 2. So we'll see how that goes.

Recently started taking people out to decoy some pigeons.
GYM-FISH-SLED.jpg

GYM-FISH-SLED%20369.jpg

GYM-FISH-SLED%20370.jpg

GYM-FISH-SLED%20372(1).jpg

GYM-FISH-SLED%20371.jpg

GYM-FISH-SLED%20375.jpg

GYM-FISH-SLED%20374.jpg

Getting ready for the first hunt of the year. Heading to montana for a goat bow hunt. Bringing the rifle in case i get the itch to try a coyote call. Other than that, working to get my time off in the fall/winter.

I'm ready for calling season to start. The smoke here lately from the over 2.5million acres of forest fires is downright disgusting. It blew out of Fairbanks the other day, but is starting to smell again. There was a frost in low lying areas last night, but it'll still be another solid 2 months before the fur is decent. I've been watching a family of Red Fox on my drive to work every morning too, which gets me even more anxious. Come on -30 weather, I'm ready!!!

I've been fishing and oh yea more fishing.
and when I get some free time I'm still looking for work.

counting the days till we get safe ice to go ice fishing.

Orson
living the dream on unemployment

Well Im glad to see everyone is doing well and happy to hear from you all.. I have a bunch of pic's to post from hunting and fishing from this summer ill get them pic's on here as soon as I can : )..It has been a good summer that is for sure but im ready for fall thats no joke bring the cold weather and the birds I cant wait 15 days to go...
Talk to you all soon good fishing and hunting to you all...

Back