TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....18 calls and Total Silence!

Thank you Hunter. I KNOW you have more hand calls than will fit a normal lanyard design, this lanyard is right up your alley.
smile.gif

Also, you are the 20th purchase. Your name will be in the drawing and I will be drawing the winner later today.

Thanks a bunch my friend...

Tony

I took some pieces of paper and wrote down 1 through 20 on them. I put them in one of my cowboy hats and shook it up real good. I pulled a number out....number 18.

Going back to my spreadsheet of orders, the 18th person to order a TT Stealth Lanyard is....

Axehandle

Congratulations Axe. The howler will be attached to your lanyard when I ship it!

Thanks for all the support on this new lanyard design guys. Axe may be the winner of the howler, but I feel that you are all Winners with this lanyard. I've been using it the past few days and it's the cat's meow. I look forward to your reviews and hope they help you out in the field.

I'm still taking orders if anyone wants one.

Thanks....Tony

Thanks yotestomper. There is already a drop for the remote. If you look at the more recent pictures of changes, there are two drops at the bottom. One for a howler, the other for a remote. Also, there is a elastic keeper at the bottom to keep either from banging you in the sensitive spot.
smile.gif

PM coming.

Thanks man...Tony

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man that is cool. I told Chad that howler was mine. I been wantin me one of them howlers. I can't wait to get it and the lanyard. Chad makes fun of me for buying so many calls, Now when we hit the hills I can have 18 with me. Can't wait to try that howler out on som KY. and VA. coyotes. I told ya it was mine Chad and you ain't using it either so don't ask!!! Thanks a bunch Tony, Axe.

Yeah Tony says that lanyard is the cats meow, well I bet that howler is the dogs BOW-WOW!!!! Man that is so cool. Thanks TT, Axe.

Even though that howler would of looked better hanging aroun my neck, I guess ill go ahead and congradulate you Axehandle.(smiley here) And Tony payment is on the way. Let me know when you get it. Thanks Josh

Thanks for the fine comments guys.

I just spoke with Gary on these. Due to the quality of these lanyards, he is at a pace of building 2 per day. I should have the first dozen of the lanyards in my hands in 1 week and out to you in purchase order. The remainder will ship out a week after.

I appreciate your patience, but we want to make sure that you are receiving a quality product that will last many years of service for you.

Thanks guys....Tony

random thought here be kinda cool to have the lanyard and sling combined. sitting there with with gun on sticks and be able to pull calls off of sling change calls etc. just idea they might get in the dirt too much that could be problem esp calling in cow pasture.

emtpredator,

The Outlaw Sling has elastic loop add-ons, rifle shell loops, shotgun shell loops, hand call loops.

The Outlaw Slings are:
Green or Black - $34.00
Camouflage - $37.50

You can see them on my website at: www.timberbutteoutdoors.com/products.html

The cost of the loops are:
Handcall Loops: 1 Loops - $2.50
2 Loops - $3.50
3 Loops - $4.50
each additional loops add $1.00

The same with shell loops.

Thank You.
Gary

I'm sending a check off tomorrow for one. I've braided some of my own but no matter how I space the cords they still clank around. Tony's name will be mud around my house when the wife sees it holds 18 calls and I only own 7. The call makers are going to get some more business this year.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Thanks a bunch man.

If you really want to get the wife going, then check out Gary's coyote drags and/or carriers. Well thought out design, easy on the shoulder, and easy on the pocketbook. I'm really happy with them. His link is posted above.

Thanks again...Tony

Back