TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....18 calls and Total Silence!

Thanks yall. I believe you'll find this lanyard extremely handy on stand. Mine already found it's permanent home on my rearview mirror, replacing 3 seperate lanyards. I used it on some stands yesterday afternoon. The lanyard performed far better than the coyotes did.
smile.gif

Thanks...

Tony

There are a couple of modifications that I've asked Gary to make on the lanyards, before he jumps into full production for yall that ordered one. I think you'll like the changes.

We've spread the base of the lanyard out, to allow longer calls from touching each other. Again, this is supposed to be the quietest lanyard on the market, can't be having calls touching. We added an elastic loop for the howler or ecall remote...no more wacking you in the....well you know.
smile.gif
In addition, we also added an extra lanyard drop for an ecaller remote. (Thanks Nikonut for the suggestion) Now you can have both on a lanyard.

If these enhancements aren't enough, we added an extra call loop to each side. This makes this lanyard an unheard-of
18 Call Capacity!

lanmods1.jpg

lanmods2.jpg

All these enhancements will be on your lanyards.

Thanks for all the support guys. I believe you'll be very pleased with your lanyards.

PS. I might as well let the cat out of the bag on one of the add-ons we are working on. It's a much overdue predator calling item....Open Reed Protectors. No more 'clicking' of call reeds while walking and more importantly, secure protection of vital mylar reeds.

These will most likely be sold in a 5 pack and will work great for this lanyard system or any lanyard. More on that very soon...

Thanks...Tony

Been busy the last couple of days. Just seen this, you know Axe has to have one of these. I'll get paypal on the way. Am I to late to get in the drawing? Axe

I have to say this lanyard is a good idea. I saw it the other day and was thinking that another large loop somewhere to keep a howler from dangling into your dangles would be a good idea.

Also, on reed protectors.. I hate hard tube protectors, like a bushing that slips over the board. so I had a friends mom make us up some from some neoprene at one time. I had em cut so they had a ring that fit around the call barrel, then you stretch the thumb sized reed protector part over the toneboard. When you are ready to call, you just flip it up and go.

Maybe thats still a good idea?
Mark

I'd say that's a darn good idea still Mark. We're working on something very similar, but made of 1" elastic with a noose, so that it can be tethered to the lanyard drop or call. This way, anyone could use them, even if they use a different lanyard. I tried the hard tube protectors in the past, on a few howlers that I've sold. I really didn't like them, as well. I think the elastic is going to be the way to go. Reed clicking has always been a problem for me walking to stand.

I appreciate the purchase Axe. You bought the 17th one, so you made the wire for the drawing. 3 more lanyards to go and then I'll draw a name. I'll probably send the howler attached to the winner's lanyard.

Thanks all...Tony

Your lanyard addresses alot of the problems I have found in the short time I have been calling. Let me know how you want paid, I will take one also. I am also lookin for a new open reed call for my WY trip in Oct. so PM me so we can work out the details. Awesome new product Tony!!!

PM sent Troy. I have you down in the drawing for the howler, as well. Only 2 more lanyard purchases till I draw the name. Hopefully that'll be in a couple days or so.

Thanks...Tony

Tony the wife is probably going to kill me as I dont even own 18 calls but if you can wait a couple days for me to transfer money to my paypal account ill take one off your hands. Or I can mail you a money order or check as well. Whatever you prefer. Thanks Josh

Sounds good Josh. Whichever works best for you. I have quite a few paypal purchases myself, as my wife forgets about the little kitty fund there.
smile.gif

My paypal account is Tony@predatoruniversity.com

PS. You got your name in the drawing for the custom howler, as well. One more lanyard purchase and I'll be drawing someone's name...might be yours.

Thanks...Tony

Thanks Tony, I just told my cousin about them so who knows you might get your 20th one sold tonight. If not tonight im sure he will want to look at a pic this weekend and probably buy one. Thanks Josh

Back