Help quick! Is the Beretta ES100 a good shotgun?

The Beretta ES100 Pintail was actually made in Spain and only imported into the U.S. for a few years. It has the inertia system as found on the Wal-Mart all black synthetic 390 series Beretta shotgun. From what I remember it is a pretty good gun, it is a Beretta and that says something for it. I don't know about pricing, but a check of the on-line gun auction sites would tell you if that is a fair price or not.

My brother and I have both been running one for quite a few years. Keep in mind that they are not a gas gun, but an inertia driven gun like the benelli system. I'm very very happy with mine and have no complaints. As far as price, I don't know what they are worth? I seem to remember picking mine up for not much more than that new, but they were clearanced at that time and it's been probably 6-7 years ago. Hope that helps a little.

100_1217.jpg

I had one and it was a great shooter. The only reason that I sold it was to get a LH Benelli SBH.

The inertia system is very reliable and never lets you forget that you are shooting a 12ga.
smile.gif

I had one and it jammed a lot. Sold it and got a Benelli M1-Super 90.

IMHO the best automatic deal out there is the Mossberg 930 3" for $400 new. I have been hauling mine in the salt marsh for 3 years with no FTF. It points as good as an 1100 and is half the price.

Originally Posted By: GCThe Beretta ES100 Pintail was actually made in Spain and only imported into the U.S. for a few years. It has the inertia system as found on the Wal-Mart all black synthetic 390 series Beretta shotgun. From what I remember it is a pretty good gun, it is a Beretta and that says something for it. I don't know about pricing, but a check of the on-line gun auction sites would tell you if that is a fair price or not.

the 390 is a gas gun, the ES100 pintail is very similar to the black eagle, pre super

https://www.berettausa.com/PDF/Al390_3901.pdf

Last edited:
You are right, got my Beretta's mixed up. Thanks for pointing that out and sorry for the confusion on my part.

Back