Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#1350819 - 08/16/09 02:57 PM TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....18 calls and Total Silence!
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Loc: Lovington, NM
Every once in a while, a pretty darn good idea comes from the predator calling field. An idea for a product, designed by a predator caller for predator callers. I believe this is one of them....

First, A little background:

I own many 3 and 4 drop lanyards. Most are full with calls and hanging from my rear view mirror. My jeep sounds like a set of wooden wind chimes, as the calls swing, bounce, and sway. When walking to a calling stand, I hold my arm across my chest to keep my calls from swinging and banging and potentially blowing my stand before I get there. While on stand, I'm constantly detangling lanyard cord drops to get the specific call I plan on switching to.

I sought out to design something better. A lanyard that held calls QUIETLY and ORGANIZED. A lanyard that would allow me to get to a calling stand with STEALTH. This lanyard design has been 15 years in making. I decided it was time to release this design and commissioned Gary Mathews of Timber Butte Outdoors to build them for me. Anyone who owns the Outlaw Sling, already knows that Gary's quality is second to none. I am proud to have chosen him for this project.

I'm very proud to introduce the new TT Stealth Lanyard .

The TT Stealth Lanyard holds an unheard of SIXTEEN (16) calls and 1 drop for a howler or electronic caller remote. It is made of durable 1" flat nylon webbing with neoprene neck padding. Each call has an elastic holder to keep them snug and organized for ultimate silence. A variety of elastic loop sizes from 1/2" to 1 1/2" allows plenty of selection for even the smallest shaped calls, including the Tweety and Tally-Ho. Each call is securely tethered to a removable lanyard drop cord. The cord is thin, light, super strong, and camoflauge. Much more user friendly that 550 cord we used in prototypes.

The TT Stealth Lanyard can be worn traditionally, or like a sash. If you don't require carrying 16 calls to a stand, the sash position allows very easy access to your calls, without ever getting in the way of a gun on stand.

When on a calling stand, each call is easily accessible. The drop cords are staggered lengths with plenty of length to call without having to lift your lanyard to get to the furthest call. This allows the lanyard to be tucked within a calling jacket to keep your calls warm, dry, and dethawed.

Don't have or need 16 calls on a stand? No problem. As I stated, each call drop cord is easily detachable. This lanyard can grow with you.

If you have been searching for a lanyard that is "no bang" and ready to give you years of service, then this is the lanyard for you. We are ready for full production of the TT Stealth Lanyard. This is your chance to Pre-Order one of the very first ones off of the production table.

Introductory Price: $25 + $3 Shipping

To spice up the deal....the first 20 buyers will have their name put into a drawing to WIN the TT Custom Cow Horn Howler that is hanging on this lanyard! That's a $75 value, from my call shop to you.

I accept cash, checks, MO, and paypal.

Thanks....Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1350832 - 08/16/09 03:16 PM Re: Introducing the TT Stealth Lanyard .....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
canislatrans54 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Salina, Kansas
Tony, I gotta say that's very innovative! cool
I also seem to carry multiple lanyards in the truck. I'm always wanting different calls for different stands.

One question about using these in the "sash" position...
You've met me, & know I'm a LOT larger than you.
Would a guy my size also be able to use these in that position?...or would I be limited to using it in the "normal" position? confused confused
PM me with your new address.
I want one. grin
I'll send out a Money Order this week.

Edited by canislatrans54 (08/16/09 04:04 PM)

#1350839 - 08/16/09 03:26 PM Re: Introducing the TT Stealth Lanyard .....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: canislatrans54]
carvercalls Offline
Sponsor/Retired PM Staff

Loc: Utah
Now that is freekin sweet !!!! Very innovative and very cool!! Kerry

#1350852 - 08/16/09 03:49 PM Re: Introducing the TT Stealth Lanyard .....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: carvercalls]
Nikonut Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Mt.Zion, Illinois USA
That works Tony!!!!

Excellent way to handle the tangled up mess most lanyards become!

You need to add a remote loop to the bottom of those!

I've got to have one!!!!!

Nikonut

"I've been a PM member for a very long time and I believe in the dream of a unified predator hunting community... I feel that was Will Craig's goal! I was beginning to see a glimmer of hope of that being possible, time will tell."

Support the NRA and help preserve our hunting heritage and our 2nd Amendment rights!
NRA Life/Endowment Member

#1350856 - 08/16/09 03:52 PM Re: Introducing the TT Stealth Lanyard .....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: carvercalls]
bowhunt32 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Oregon
That is freakin sweet. I think I may have enough call from you alone to fill that sucker up. PM sent.

#1350892 - 08/16/09 04:39 PM Re: Introducing the TT Stealth Lanyard .....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: bowhunt32]
rpc55 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Maine
great idea Tony. You should market that to the waterfowl hunters as well.

#1350915 - 08/16/09 05:25 PM Re: Introducing the TT Stealth Lanyard .....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: rpc55]
ozzy Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Henderson Nv. USA
I'll take one of them. Great idear. smile

#1350918 - 08/16/09 05:33 PM Re: Introducing the TT Stealth Lanyard .....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: ozzy]
coloradokid204 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Southern Colorado
You better sign me up for one as well. This will make a great bday present for myself smile pm me your paypal info and I'll get you paid. thanks mr. tony.

#1350990 - 08/16/09 07:23 PM Re: Introducing the TT Stealth Lanyard .....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: coloradokid204]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Thanks for the fine replies and orders guys. I'm pretty proud of this lanyard, as it's been alot of planning. You'll find attachments in the future, available. Each is a desperatly needed item that just isn't out there for us predator callers.

Will, just send me your measurements needed for wearing it in the sash position. I'll have yours custom made for you...no extra charge.

I returned all PMs and put your name in a spreadsheet for the drawing. Hopefully, I'll be drawing a name in the not-so-distant future. The howler is a real sweetie, full range, and just a joy to carry and blow. Good luck.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1351003 - 08/16/09 07:38 PM Re: Introducing the TT Stealth Lanyard .....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
nateg Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Wisconsin
I'll take one of them Tony, great idea!

#1351238 - 08/17/09 12:18 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: nateg]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

You got it Nate. I also have your name in for the free howler drawing.

Thanks a bunch!

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1351275 - 08/17/09 01:46 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: New Mexico/Virginia
That lanyard is awesome Tony!!! If anybody is always thinking of something that is going to better your hunt,then Tony can sure do it!

#1351281 - 08/17/09 03:02 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Chad Walk]
Nikonut Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Mt.Zion, Illinois USA
Hey Chad!

A guy that can call like you only needs a couple good calls! LOL

I can see it now... I need double bandoliers of calls! I wouldn't know which call to use!!!!

I just ordered one...

Nikonut
"I've been a PM member for a very long time and I believe in the dream of a unified predator hunting community... I feel that was Will Craig's goal! I was beginning to see a glimmer of hope of that being possible, time will tell."

Support the NRA and help preserve our hunting heritage and our 2nd Amendment rights!
NRA Life/Endowment Member

#1351303 - 08/17/09 07:59 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Nikonut]
YoteCoaxer Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Central Kansas
Very cool product Tony!

#1351345 - 08/17/09 09:42 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: YoteCoaxer]
deaddogwalkin Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: SE Iowa
Tony, pm inbound. I'll take one.

#1351417 - 08/17/09 12:22 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Nikonut]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: Nikonut
Hey Chad!

A guy that can call like you only needs a couple good calls! LOL

I can see it now... I need double bandoliers of calls! I wouldn't know which call to use!!!!

I just ordered one...

Nikonut

I wish Tom!!! I dont know what I was thinking last night Tony...I want one too...Paypal sent...

#1351596 - 08/17/09 06:09 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Chad Walk]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Thanks a bunch Chad.

Gary will have these done in about 2 weeks. I have a couple of improvement modifications being made to them, that'll make them work even better for you. In addition, were working on a couple of add-ons that'll be available for the lanyards (or any lanyard), that I think is long overdue. More on that in the near future.

All your names are in the hat for the howler drawing. Only 10 more lanyard sales and I'll draw a name. You can't beat the odds, 1 in 20 to win something.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1351781 - 08/17/09 09:41 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
drhart Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Wyoming
I'll take one. I just sent payment by PayPal to the address I used for the last call.

I do have a question though. Why do you only have the earring on in the second photo? grin

#1351839 - 08/17/09 10:24 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: drhart]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Hahaha...no earings in these ears my friend. That's the seatbelt hardware in the background. smile

Looks like the paypal came through just fine. I have you down for the drawing.

Thanks a bunch!

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1351867 - 08/17/09 10:49 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Smokin250 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: South West, OH
Wow now that is an idea. Way to go tony. Makes my lanyards look like nothing now. Ha

#1351882 - 08/17/09 11:04 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Smokin250]
TheOldMan1 Offline
Custom Call Maker

Loc: South Georgia, USA
Great Idea Tony, I'll take one PM sent.

Twelve (12) Shells, Twelve (12) Decoys, One (1) Call, a Dog and Head Shots only, the sign of a true Duck Hunter.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

LDS CUSTOM CALLS - PREDATOR - DUCK - TURKEY
229-382-4169 - HOME
229-388-3413 - SHOP/CELL

l.scarborough@mchsi.com

#1351906 - 08/17/09 11:31 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TheOldMan1]
skinnerworldchamp Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Valley Mills TX
Hey Tony I guess Ill jump on the band wagon too. lol......... send one to TX and Ill send you my info just in case you deleted it from last week. Thanks Skinner

Sponsored by Boondock Outdoors, Coyote Light,
Kicks Choke Tubes, Hevi Shot

Proverbs 3:5-6

#1351916 - 08/17/09 11:42 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: skinnerworldchamp]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Thanks yall. I believe you'll find this lanyard extremely handy on stand. Mine already found it's permanent home on my rearview mirror, replacing 3 seperate lanyards. I used it on some stands yesterday afternoon. The lanyard performed far better than the coyotes did. smile

Thanks...

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1351939 - 08/18/09 12:15 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Smokin250]
guerowolf Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Texas, El Paso County
great idea tt

very cool

keep up the innovation

guero

#1352012 - 08/18/09 06:01 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: guerowolf]
Lenneskog Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Sweden
I like the idea T and it looks good and comfortable....

Great job!!

///Fredrik

#1352041 - 08/18/09 08:10 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Deafmanwalking Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Washington
TT, sign me up for the lanyard. Thanks

NRA Life/Patron Member

#1352250 - 08/18/09 02:56 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Deafmanwalking]
catwhacker Offline
Cusom Call Maker

Loc: west michigan
OK 2T's I'll take one.

Jim

SKEPTICAL HIPPO!! What Would Doggin Coyotes Do???????????

Doggin says Hi!!!

#1352260 - 08/18/09 03:09 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: catwhacker]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

I appreciate the purchase guys. I have you down for the howler drawing, as well.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1352448 - 08/18/09 07:41 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

There are a couple of modifications that I've asked Gary to make on the lanyards, before he jumps into full production for yall that ordered one. I think you'll like the changes.

We've spread the base of the lanyard out, to allow longer calls from touching each other. Again, this is supposed to be the quietest lanyard on the market, can't be having calls touching. We added an elastic loop for the howler or ecall remote...no more wacking you in the....well you know. smile In addition, we also added an extra lanyard drop for an ecaller remote. (Thanks Nikonut for the suggestion) Now you can have both on a lanyard.

If these enhancements aren't enough, we added an extra call loop to each side. This makes this lanyard an unheard-of
18 Call Capacity!

All these enhancements will be on your lanyards.

Thanks for all the support guys. I believe you'll be very pleased with your lanyards.

PS. I might as well let the cat out of the bag on one of the add-ons we are working on. It's a much overdue predator calling item....Open Reed Protectors. No more 'clicking' of call reeds while walking and more importantly, secure protection of vital mylar reeds.

These will most likely be sold in a 5 pack and will work great for this lanyard system or any lanyard. More on that very soon...

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1352470 - 08/18/09 08:03 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
axehandle Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: ky
Been busy the last couple of days. Just seen this, you know Axe has to have one of these. I'll get paypal on the way. Am I to late to get in the drawing? Axe

#1352536 - 08/18/09 09:17 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: axehandle]
LONEHOWL Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Porterville CA. USA
I have to say this lanyard is a good idea. I saw it the other day and was thinking that another large loop somewhere to keep a howler from dangling into your dangles would be a good idea.

Also, on reed protectors.. I hate hard tube protectors, like a bushing that slips over the board. so I had a friends mom make us up some from some neoprene at one time. I had em cut so they had a ring that fit around the call barrel, then you stretch the thumb sized reed protector part over the toneboard. When you are ready to call, you just flip it up and go.

Maybe thats still a good idea?
Mark

#1352557 - 08/18/09 09:33 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: LONEHOWL]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

I'd say that's a darn good idea still Mark. We're working on something very similar, but made of 1" elastic with a noose, so that it can be tethered to the lanyard drop or call. This way, anyone could use them, even if they use a different lanyard. I tried the hard tube protectors in the past, on a few howlers that I've sold. I really didn't like them, as well. I think the elastic is going to be the way to go. Reed clicking has always been a problem for me walking to stand.

I appreciate the purchase Axe. You bought the 17th one, so you made the wire for the drawing. 3 more lanyards to go and then I'll draw a name. I'll probably send the howler attached to the winner's lanyard.

Thanks all...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1352581 - 08/18/09 09:53 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
ozzy Offline
Die Hard Member III

Those updates are great Tony! Hope ya got a patent on that lanyard.

#1352648 - 08/18/09 10:56 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: ozzy]
TroyBoy Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Charles City, Iowa
Your lanyard addresses alot of the problems I have found in the short time I have been calling. Let me know how you want paid, I will take one also. I am also lookin for a new open reed call for my WY trip in Oct. so PM me so we can work out the details. Awesome new product Tony!!!

#1352671 - 08/18/09 11:20 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TroyBoy]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

PM sent Troy. I have you down in the drawing for the howler, as well. Only 2 more lanyard purchases till I draw the name. Hopefully that'll be in a couple days or so.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1353447 - 08/19/09 11:51 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
cathntr Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Adrian, Missouri
Tony the wife is probably going to kill me as I dont even own 18 calls but if you can wait a couple days for me to transfer money to my paypal account ill take one off your hands. Or I can mail you a money order or check as well. Whatever you prefer. Thanks Josh

#1353457 - 08/20/09 12:00 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: cathntr]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Sounds good Josh. Whichever works best for you. I have quite a few paypal purchases myself, as my wife forgets about the little kitty fund there. smile

My paypal account is Tony@predatoruniversity.com

PS. You got your name in the drawing for the custom howler, as well. One more lanyard purchase and I'll be drawing someone's name...might be yours.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1353463 - 08/20/09 12:05 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
cathntr Offline
Die Hard Member III

Thanks Tony, I just told my cousin about them so who knows you might get your 20th one sold tonight. If not tonight im sure he will want to look at a pic this weekend and probably buy one. Thanks Josh

#1354151 - 08/20/09 11:01 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: cathntr]
drhart Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Wyoming
I wish someone would hurry up and buy the 20th one so Tony can draw my name and send me the howler. laugh

#1354203 - 08/20/09 11:58 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: drhart]
cathntr Offline
Die Hard Member III

I feel the same way. That new lanyard and howler are going to look great around my neck!!!

#1354213 - 08/21/09 12:06 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: cathntr]
Hunter Rigdon Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Perryton Tx.
Tony send one my way.

Thanks
Hunter

#1354325 - 08/21/09 09:22 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Hunter Rigdon]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Thank you Hunter. I KNOW you have more hand calls than will fit a normal lanyard design, this lanyard is right up your alley. smile

Also, you are the 20th purchase. Your name will be in the drawing and I will be drawing the winner later today.

Thanks a bunch my friend...

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1354403 - 08/21/09 11:37 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
ohioyotehntr Offline
Custom Call Maker

Loc: Chillicothe,Ohio
WE WILL ALL BE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!

#1354427 - 08/21/09 12:20 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: ohioyotehntr]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

I took some pieces of paper and wrote down 1 through 20 on them. I put them in one of my cowboy hats and shook it up real good. I pulled a number out....number 18.

Going back to my spreadsheet of orders, the 18th person to order a TT Stealth Lanyard is....

Axehandle

Congratulations Axe. The howler will be attached to your lanyard when I ship it!

Thanks for all the support on this new lanyard design guys. Axe may be the winner of the howler, but I feel that you are all Winners with this lanyard. I've been using it the past few days and it's the cat's meow. I look forward to your reviews and hope they help you out in the field.

I'm still taking orders if anyone wants one.

Thanks....Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1354464 - 08/21/09 01:25 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
nateg Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Wisconsin
Cool, congrats axehandle.

#1354467 - 08/21/09 01:32 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Smokin250]
yotestomper Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: las vegas
sign me up tony- can you add a drop for a remote to it? send me the payment info

#1354480 - 08/21/09 01:53 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: yotestomper]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Thanks yotestomper. There is already a drop for the remote. If you look at the more recent pictures of changes, there are two drops at the bottom. One for a howler, the other for a remote. Also, there is a elastic keeper at the bottom to keep either from banging you in the sensitive spot. smile

PM coming.

Thanks man...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1354486 - 08/21/09 02:02 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

AXEHANDLE!!! WHAT THE HECK!!! Ill never hear the end of it now!Congrats Darrell!!!

#1354541 - 08/21/09 03:45 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Chad Walk]
canislatrans54 Offline
PM Junkie

Congrats axehandle!!
And thank you, Tony!!

#1354542 - 08/21/09 03:45 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Chad Walk]
canislatrans54 Offline
PM Junkie

oops, double posted

Edited by canislatrans54 (08/21/09 03:46 PM)

#1354560 - 08/21/09 04:05 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: canislatrans54]
axehandle Offline
Seasoned Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man that is cool. I told Chad that howler was mine. I been wantin me one of them howlers. I can't wait to get it and the lanyard. Chad makes fun of me for buying so many calls, Now when we hit the hills I can have 18 with me. Can't wait to try that howler out on som KY. and VA. coyotes. I told ya it was mine Chad and you ain't using it either so don't ask!!! Thanks a bunch Tony, Axe.

#1354570 - 08/21/09 04:12 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: axehandle]
axehandle Offline
Seasoned Member

Yeah Tony says that lanyard is the cats meow, well I bet that howler is the dogs BOW-WOW!!!! Man that is so cool. Thanks TT, Axe.

#1355142 - 08/22/09 09:22 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: axehandle]
cathntr Offline
Die Hard Member III

Even though that howler would of looked better hanging aroun my neck, I guess ill go ahead and congradulate you Axehandle.(smiley here) And Tony payment is on the way. Let me know when you get it. Thanks Josh

#1355919 - 08/23/09 12:23 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Smokin250]
BOBTAILS Offline
PM senior

Loc: In the sage
thats cool there Tony, good idea!

Wolves don't lose sleep, over the opinion's of sheep.

Carver Predator calls Prostaffer, Made in the USA!!
www.carverpredatorcalls.com

#1357521 - 08/25/09 10:33 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: BOBTAILS]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Thanks for the fine comments guys.

I just spoke with Gary on these. Due to the quality of these lanyards, he is at a pace of building 2 per day. I should have the first dozen of the lanyards in my hands in 1 week and out to you in purchase order. The remainder will ship out a week after.

I appreciate your patience, but we want to make sure that you are receiving a quality product that will last many years of service for you.

Thanks guys....Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1358178 - 08/26/09 01:01 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
emtpredator Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: kentucky
random thought here be kinda cool to have the lanyard and sling combined. sitting there with with gun on sticks and be able to pull calls off of sling change calls etc. just idea they might get in the dirt too much that could be problem esp calling in cow pasture.

#1358458 - 08/26/09 01:32 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: emtpredator]
IdahoDawgBustr Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Emmett, Idaho
emtpredator,

The Outlaw Sling has elastic loop add-ons, rifle shell loops, shotgun shell loops, hand call loops.

The Outlaw Slings are:
Green or Black - $34.00
Camouflage - $37.50

You can see them on my website at: www.timberbutteoutdoors.com/products.html

The cost of the loops are:
Handcall Loops: 1 Loops - $2.50
2 Loops - $3.50
3 Loops - $4.50
each additional loops add $1.00

The same with shell loops.

Thank You.
Gary

#1358602 - 08/26/09 06:01 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: IdahoDawgBustr]
emtpredator Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: kentucky
thanks for the info that is pretty cool have to put that on santa wish list lol

#1358781 - 08/26/09 09:49 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: emtpredator]
billyho11 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: South East Colorado
I'm sending a check off tomorrow for one. I've braided some of my own but no matter how I space the cords they still clank around. Tony's name will be mud around my house when the wife sees it holds 18 calls and I only own 7. The call makers are going to get some more business this year. grin grin
Taken 7

#1358807 - 08/26/09 10:15 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: billyho11]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Thanks a bunch man.

If you really want to get the wife going, then check out Gary's coyote drags and/or carriers. Well thought out design, easy on the shoulder, and easy on the pocketbook. I'm really happy with them. His link is posted above.

Thanks again...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1367613 - 09/08/09 09:28 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Look what showed up at my door! The first dozen lanyards are ready and will be shipped out this week. The next dozen are being built. Gary did a knockout job on these.

I'm shipping them in sold order, so if you jumped on these early, expect one at your door in a few days.

Thanks for all the support guys. Hope these lanyards will help you out.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1367728 - 09/08/09 01:15 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
billyho11 Offline
Seasoned Member

Man it's hard waiting but the wait will be well worth it. I've been working on getting some more calls to fill that thing.
Taken 7

#1368056 - 09/08/09 08:55 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: billyho11]
ozzy Offline
Die Hard Member III

Nice! smile

#1368071 - 09/08/09 09:14 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: ozzy]
cathntr Offline
Die Hard Member III

Glad to see the first batch arrived. Sad that im slow on ordering and will have to wait another week or so to get mine but im sure it will be well worth the wait. Josh

#1370363 - 09/12/09 12:01 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: cathntr]
Brendan43 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Meridian,Idaho
Wow. Those things look great! I know Gary puts a lot of care into them. Even though they look production, each and every one is carefully put together one at a time by Gary.

Tony, I think you guys are on to something here, but I think I'm gonna have to steal your manufacturer to go callin' tomorrow.:)

#1370906 - 09/12/09 10:55 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
jbh Offline

Loc: SD
That looks awesome Tony!Put me down for one,I'll have a check in the mail tomorrow! Now I'll have to buy some more calls!!!

Jim

#1372311 - 09/15/09 11:23 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: jbh]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Thanks Jim, will do.

I got the next dozen in from Gary and will get them out to all who ordered one. I should have 1 left from that batch available.

Also, for Will (canislatrans54), we custom designed an "Big Man Lanyard" with adjustable straps.

The "Big Man Stealth Lanyard" is available for $32 plus shipping

Thanks for all the support guys.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1372359 - 09/15/09 01:01 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
billyho11 Offline
Seasoned Member

With the lanyard and calls coming I feel like I'm 10 years old on December 22nd. smile smile smile smile
Taken 7

#1372417 - 09/15/09 02:42 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: billyho11]
ohioyotehntr Offline
Custom Call Maker

Loc: Chillicothe,Ohio
got mine today. Looks great TT!! Can't wait to fill it up and hit the woods.
Great work to the both of you

#1372565 - 09/15/09 07:05 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: ohioyotehntr]
ozzy Offline
Die Hard Member III

Got mine today, probably been there in the mailbox for a few days, been busy. Also got the howler, I am liking that new toneboard, smooth as a baby yotes butt. laugh Now I just have to fill this lanyard, this setup is nice, thanks.

#1372570 - 09/15/09 07:11 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: ozzy]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Glad the lanyards are making it there safe guys. We purposely made the elastic loops a bit tight, with expectation that they will relax a bit over time. Mine has been holding calls quietly since day one, through rain, heat, etc... I think this design is going to be the cat's meow.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1373147 - 09/16/09 07:37 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
bowhunt32 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Oregon
Got it Tony. Very nice and very well made. Recognize any of these?

#1376014 - 09/21/09 05:49 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: bowhunt32]
billyho11 Offline
Seasoned Member

It finally came today grin grin grin. When they say well built they mean it. It is very comfortable too. Now I just have to wait till pay day to work on filling this thing up.
Taken 7

#1376072 - 09/21/09 07:24 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: billyho11]
cathntr Offline
Die Hard Member III

Yeah I got mine today to. Looks great and best of quality just one problem. I put every call I own on it and the [beeep] thing still looks naked. Guess Ill have to be nice to the wife and work on doing something about that. Thanks for a great product at an amazing price!!! Thanks Josh

#1377786 - 09/24/09 11:35 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
canislatrans54 Offline
PM Junkie

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbe
Thanks Jim, will do.

I got the next dozen in from Gary and will get them out to all who ordered one. I should have 1 left from that batch available.

Also, for Will (canislatrans54), we custom designed an "Big Man Lanyard" with adjustable straps.

The "Big Man Stealth Lanyard" is available for $32 plus shipping

Thanks for all the support guys.

Tony

It's been a few days since I checked this thread... WOW!!!!!! shocked
A "BIG" (pun intended) Thank You to both Gary & Tony for the new Big Man revamp! whistle smile
I can't wait to receive mine!! cool cool (Tony, let me know if I owe ya more $$, OK?) blush

#1378094 - 09/24/09 09:17 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: canislatrans54]
IdahoDawgBustr Offline
Die Hard Member

Quote:
It's been a few days since I checked this thread... WOW!!!!!!
A "BIG" (pun intended) Thank You to both Gary & Tony for the new Big Man revamp!
I can't wait to receive mine!!

canislatrans54

You are welcome! I am glad to help out a big brother if I can. You see I am a big guy also! 5'-9' now 275, I was a few years ago at 380 and had a heart attack. So I know the problem with being big. You can find nothing that will fit, and I would have given my grandmother for someone to help me with big clothes and accessories. But I am now 105 pounds lighter and feel good. I hope that you enjoy your custom lanyard, and are able to take a bunch of dawgs with it around your neck.

And to all of the other brothers, Thank You for all your good compliments about the quality of the TT Stealth Lanyard (I have to give credit where it is due on the name. Tony called and spoke to my ProStaffer Brendan LoCicero, Tony asked him to help him name the lanyard, well Brendan gave him a few names, and one was the Stealth Lanyard!) Thank You Brendan!

I appreciate all the comments, approvals, and field reports, they are very important to me. I pour my blood , sweat, and tears into each product that I sew with my own hands. I enjoy the satisfaction of your approval, satisfaction, and enjoyment of the products you purchase from us.

I hope you all will be using your Stealth Lanyard for many years to come (but don't let that stop you from ordering more of them), and pass it onto your next of kin for them to enjoy.

I forgot to mention! I am very proud to be working with Tony Tebbe. He is a fine young man, and one heck of an entrepreneur. Tony's credentials speak for themselves. I appreciate him asking me to work with him on his projects. I am honored! Thank You Tony!

Thank You alL.
Gary

Edited by IdahoDawgBustr (09/24/09 09:30 PM)

#1378611 - 09/25/09 05:05 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: IdahoDawgBustr]
canislatrans54 Offline
PM Junkie

Gary, you are so right about finding things to fit. While difficult I'm sure, it wouldn't be near as hard to do if I was 6'6" & 300#.
But, being 5'9" & currently about 335#-340#...and looking like I'm giving birth to twin watermelons for the past several years...well, you obviously understand.LOL
What's really bad is, my mind still tells me I'm 20 & still only weigh the 160# I did back then.LOL

{{{If ya have any secrets on losing those pounds, don't hesitate to send me a private message. Nothing I've tried in the past couple years has worked.}}}

#1379155 - 09/26/09 03:58 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: canislatrans54]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Will, No need to send extra money. I took the extra cost out of my commission on it. You've been a heck of a friend and it is well worth it to know you'll be wearing it.

Now that you guys have your hands on your new Stealth Lanyards, you know EXACTLY why I chose Gary to build these for me. His craftsmanship is second to none.

PS. Open reed protectors are in the works and should be ready soon. Very reasonably priced and will work on all calls and/or lanyards.

PSS. Duck/Goose version of the Stealth Lanyard is also in the works.

Thanks all...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1379174 - 09/26/09 04:34 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
IdahoDawgBustr Offline
Die Hard Member

Tony,

I will be sending you a sample of the reed protectors on monday, ofor your approval, if you ok them, I will send a batch of them for distribution.

The reed protectors will come in packs of 5 for $4.00.

Tony will let you all know when he has them in his hands.

Thank You
Gary

#1379205 - 09/26/09 05:54 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: IdahoDawgBustr]
canislatrans54 Offline
PM Junkie

Tony, that was very kind, my friend!

#1381336 - 09/29/09 10:37 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: canislatrans54]
SDCoyoteCaller Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: South Dakota
Tony,

I can't believe I missed this post. eek This laynard is awesome. I will definately need one of these. Please put me on your list, and when another one comes available send her out. I will send you a PM. Thanks alot.

#1381349 - 09/29/09 10:48 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: SDCoyoteCaller]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Will do Mark. I need to hit Gary up for another dozen. I'm sure that'll make his day. smile smile smile Poor guy ties 240 little nooses with every dozen lanyards I order, let alone all the tedious sewing to make each one. Better him that me. I stick to building calls and killing coyotes. grin

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1381693 - 09/30/09 02:09 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
IdahoDawgBustr Offline
Die Hard Member

Tony,

I will get started on those in a couple days. I have to go to Boise for supplies.

BTW: I sent you a box of reed protectors yesterday.

Gary

#1382663 - 10/01/09 08:02 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: IdahoDawgBustr]
canislatrans54 Offline
PM Junkie

Tony & Gary...
I rec'd my "Big Man's Lanyard" today!!
This sucker is so cool!!! I can't wait to load it up & go hunting!!
In fact, I'll be "testing" call fittages this evening, so it's ready to go when I am!!
A big thank you to you both!!

#1384359 - 10/04/09 02:33 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: canislatrans54]
IdahoDawgBustr Offline
Die Hard Member

Hey Will,

You are more than Welcome! I am proud to have built it for you!

I am so glad that you are happy with your Big Man Stealth Lanyard. You probably never thought you would see those words together - Big Man & Stealth. There is always a first time for everything, and we have made history here! LOL.

After you have it loaded and have had a chance to go hunting, let us know what you think, and if you are in love with it.

Have A Great Day, and Enjoy Your Lanyard.
Gary

#1402216 - 10/28/09 10:28 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Smokin250]
cmiddleton Offline
PM senior

Loc: Mills Wy USA
i like it tony
that would work great for me in the sash position.
i have a herniated disk in my neck and lanyards irritate it
wish i'd have seen this earlier
i'll get one when i have the money

#1404553 - 10/31/09 10:37 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: cmiddleton]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

I had a box waiting for me, when I came home the other day from hunting in TX. Inside are 12 new Stealth Lanyards. 3 are already spoken for, but there is 9 ready to go to their new homes, if anyone is interested.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1413816 - 11/12/09 08:01 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
rkhood Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: North, tx
So hows the Duck/Goose "stealth " lanyards comin? I got my original a few days ago and the first thing I thought was I wish I could fit my duck calls in this puppy. When you do finnaly figure it out I would like to hav first dibs on them. $ not a problem

#1414388 - 11/13/09 01:47 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: rkhood]
IdahoDawgBustr Offline
Die Hard Member

rkhood,

PM Sent!

#1483697 - 01/14/10 01:37 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: IdahoDawgBustr]
Yoteblasterz Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Missouri
I'm thinking I need one of these. When will more be available?
Looking for any and all leads on hunting predators in Missouri before I leave for TX soon. Have never taken a predator, and would be forever grateful if someone could take me along. Will gladly pay for your time and expertise! Shoot me a message!

#1490229 - 01/19/10 06:43 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Smokin250]
Muzzyhunter Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Vermont
Do you have any more left.

#1490430 - 01/19/10 08:50 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Muzzyhunter]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

I have a dozen of them on order, since Christmas. I'll check status on them and let yall know.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1491813 - 01/20/10 08:34 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Muzzyhunter Offline
Predator Master

Let Me know on the read protectors too.

#1509863 - 02/02/10 07:15 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Muzzyhunter]
Ivanhoe Offline

Loc: Tulare, CA
I'd like a shot at one of these as well.

Rod

#1518242 - 02/08/10 05:22 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Ivanhoe]
Muzzyhunter Offline
Predator Master

Any word on these tony

#1519741 - 02/09/10 05:17 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Muzzyhunter]
mikeymike Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: northern utah county, utah
yeah any word cause i have a pm to you saying i want one too

#1532466 - 02/18/10 11:38 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: mikeymike]
Muzzyhunter Offline
Predator Master

Tony?

#1550098 - 03/06/10 02:26 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: cathntr]
gonzmg Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: New, Mexico
Tony, You still have the lanyards handy I want one send me the paypal thanks,
Mike

#1550113 - 03/06/10 04:24 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: gonzmg]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Sorry guys...been wrapped up.

A good buddy is helping me out on these. He has RFP's out to a couple different companies to build prototypes and pricing on building these for me. My original manufacturer backed out on me and I'm working on getting them built. I've redesigned it with new features that I feel will really add to it.

No word yet on when these will be available again, but I'll keep yall posted.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1589314 - 04/26/10 06:37 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
yoteslayer0927 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Ohio
Hey Tony,

Any updates on these?

Brian

#1623970 - 06/25/10 10:28 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: yoteslayer0927]
adnahoundsman Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: washington
Any updates?
Are they available yet??

#1623983 - 06/25/10 10:38 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: adnahoundsman]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

No updates yet, sorry. I haven't heard a word back yet, but will check.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1624004 - 06/25/10 11:12 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Hidenseekpro Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: NM, USA
Tony, PM inbound.

#1624406 - 06/26/10 08:16 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Hidenseekpro]
yoteslayer0927 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Ohio
Oh please tell me you have some coming!!!!!

#1872969 - 03/09/11 07:41 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Smokin250]
Austin419 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: North Georgia
Exactly the one I wanted. Watched DVD and it was great. Wanted the lanyard too. Too many spots for me I think

#2152566 - 02/15/12 08:52 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Austin419]
jcrammell Offline

Loc: AZ
Tony, are you planning on making any more of these lanyards. I have a traditional 550 lanyard and like the concept but not the big knots. What you have is exactly what I am wanting. Just curious.

#2160806 - 02/22/12 10:17 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: jcrammell]
Cman962 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Marysville, Ohio
Hi Tony,
Just wondering the same. Are you producing these lanyard for sale? I didn't see them on your website.

Thanks

#2162131 - 02/24/12 12:34 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Cman962]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

After an exhausting search for companies to build these for me, I finally came to the realization that I want these done and done right, I'll have to do them myself. I have recently purchased an industrial sewing machine, learned how to sew and have produced my new "TT Stealth Lanyard II". A much better version. I am wearing and testing the new prototype now, in the field. These will be available very soon.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2162481 - 02/24/12 01:22 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
blopez50 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Montana
How in the [beeep] do you have time to take up sewing?!

#2162999 - 02/24/12 10:13 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: blopez50]
5194 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Marana, Arizona
I can't wait to see the new version Tony!!! Any chance of you making me up a pair of "Tom Austin" jeans while you got the machine out running? His jeans and your lanyard- I gotta increase the number of dogs I put down.............right?

Hope you and the family are doin well!!!

Kevin

#2163270 - 02/25/12 09:24 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: 5194]
Hidenseekpro Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: NM, USA
I don't think that any one man can approach the awesomeness of Tom's jeans. It takes the entire textile industry to produce pockets that epic.

On a totally serious note, I was happy to be involved in Tony's search for a manufacturer to produce the Stealth Lanyard. I sent measured drawings, photos, and specs to bunches of USA textile producers.
Let me tell you, although there seems to a buttload of people out calling, we still represent a tiny percentage of the population. The volumes you have to deal in to get a reasonable price from any USA manufacturer are unreal. One producer wanted $80 apiece to make 'em just the way he was selling them before!
Tony was unwilling to go the "made in China" route and it seemed like the jig was up. Then, in what I've found to be typical Tony style, he decided to figure out how to do them himself, and make them an improvement over the previous model.

We've talked at length about his new lanyard design and, while I haven't seen the new prototype yet, it should be great; even more practical, functional, and easy to use. I and Tony have both used the previous Stealth Lanyard design for at least two seasons each and we identified some of the first design's shortcomings and he specifically addressed those.
Especially in light of my newfound knowledge of the commercial sewing industry, they'll be worth whatever he's charging for them, too.

Tony, put me down for one when you get up and running with them!

#2164310 - 02/26/12 09:35 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Hidenseekpro]
carvercalls Offline
Sponsor/Retired PM Staff

Loc: Utah
Put me on the list Tony.. I have seen theses in use,They work great.. I normally do not wear a lanyard, due to calls clanging and banging.. That's not a problem with these.. Im looking forward to the return of the stealth Lanyard..

P/S Please video you at the sewing machine!! I gotta see this thumbup

#2164324 - 02/26/12 09:51 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: carvercalls]
reb8600 Offline
Sponsor/Retired PM Staff

Loc: Morgan, Utah
Tony put me down for one also. Let me know when you have them ready.

Like Kerry said, I want to see video of you sewing!!

Egg Shoot Champion of Champions

#2164339 - 02/26/12 10:02 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: reb8600]
yotesniper13 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: The Beef State
Tony, put me on your list too. Ive been wanting one of your stealth lanyards for a long time. It will be nice to have a quiet lanyard!

#2164423 - 02/26/12 11:25 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: yotesniper13]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Will put yall on the list guys. Because I am building them, I don't expect to be cranking 100 of them out anytime soon. smile It took me 3 hours to build my first one. lol

Kerry and Mark....laugh it up on the Tony is sewing joke. smile I've testing prototypes of a few products I've whipped out already. Building them out of need for my personal use. Kind of nice not having to depend on someone else for the build. Especially when I need my skirt hemmed. lol

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2164623 - 02/26/12 03:06 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Rock Knocker Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Buffalo, MN
I hate when a skirt isnt hemmed correct....

#2165129 - 02/26/12 09:30 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
reb8600 Offline
Sponsor/Retired PM Staff

Loc: Morgan, Utah

Kerry and Mark....laugh it up on the Tony is sewing joke. smile I've testing prototypes of a few products I've whipped out already. Building them out of need for my personal use. Kind of nice not having to depend on someone else for the build. Especially when I need my skirt hemmed. lol

Thanks...Tony

I understand what you mean. I learned to sew when I was a young kid. I do my own sewing also.

Egg Shoot Champion of Champions

#2165294 - 02/26/12 11:48 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: reb8600]
ninjapuff Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Nebraska
Tony, please put me down for one. I have been wanting one for quite a while. It will be nice to not have wind chimes around my neck.

#2165446 - 02/27/12 07:51 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: ninjapuff]
Cman962 Offline
Seasoned Member

Tony,
I sent you a PM 2/24. Want to make sure I am on your list. I definately want one of these lanyards.
I have an idea I think most of us would be ok with. If it helps your work load I would be fine with you sending mine with 1 cord lanyard (to attach the cals to your Stealth ) tied for a pattern and send enough cord or lenths of cord to make the rest. I'm fine with tieing the rest of them myself. I know it has to take some time to tie 16, 18, 20 or how ever many you end up with ( the number keeps rising ...lol).
Hope this helps! I'm thinking most of us would be glad to do that.

#2165486 - 02/27/12 08:51 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Cman962]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Got yall down on the list guys. I am way behind in reading PMs. Tieing the lanyard loops is the easiest part of building the lanyard. Getting everything measured, lined out, and sewed is the hardest part, right now. The Stealth Lanyard 2 is designed for 10 calls. I have went with 550 cord for the drops, as well. Less tangle. I think 18 was pushing it, last design. Ten makes more sense and still probably more calls that most guys will carry/own. I carry 6 on mine.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2165599 - 02/27/12 10:30 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Cman962 Offline
Seasoned Member

Ok that makes sence.
Sounds great Tony! I agree 10 should be plenty. I carry 4 currently plushest a squeaker on my gun forearm. I'm in the process of learning how to use diaphragm mouth calls for coyote so I'll have an amp horn too.
Thanks for the update. Too bad my suggestion won't help... I was trying.

#2165986 - 02/27/12 05:30 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Cman962]
cp_meeks Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Whitsett, Tx
Tony, would you be able to make these longer to wear across your chest like a bandolier.

#2166002 - 02/27/12 05:45 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: cp_meeks]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Yes I can. I may do it as a separate model, otherwise it'd be to long in normal lanyard mode and turn into a nut cracker. smile

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2178316 - 03/10/12 11:21 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
D Boyd Offline
Predator Master

Loc: SW MO
This is a great idea for a quiet lanyard and would allow me to carry twice as many calls to my stands without worrying about my calls tangling and clanking together. Awesome idea man! Please put me down for one as well please.
THANKS. Davy

#2179042 - 03/11/12 10:21 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: D Boyd]
dhughes Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Oklahoma
I would like one too. Let me know when you get some ready.

Thanks, Daniel

#2179337 - 03/12/12 11:15 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: dhughes]
canislatrans54 Offline
PM Junkie

If memory serves me, (which it usually doesn't), I think I was the only person to receive a true "bandolier" version of the original. That's because of my girth. LOL
But, I've always loved that lanyard.
In fact, even though I haven't got to hunt for a while due to health, I still have the same 8 calls on it that I carried the last time out.

I do agree that 10 spots is probably more than enough, though.
Once I realized this, I actually removed the excess "cords" & put them in a zip-lock bag, & they are being stored.

#2179366 - 03/12/12 11:45 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: canislatrans54]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

You are correct Will. I remember that custom built lanyard.

I have 4 of the new and improved Stealth Lanyard II built up. I designed some really neat features with this model. I need to get pictures of them. They aren't going to be at the introductory price that the original sold for, but will be well worth the money.

Thanks all.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2179976 - 03/12/12 11:33 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Cman962 Offline
Seasoned Member

You are correct Will. I remember that custom built lanyard.

I have 4 of the new and improved Stealth Lanyard II built up. I designed some really neat features with this model. I need to get pictures of them. They aren't going to be at the introductory price that the original sold for, but will be well worth the money.

Thanks all.

Tony

I want one! ... And a few other items. Sent you a PM.
LMK if you still have 1 available.
Thanks!

#2180474 - 03/13/12 05:37 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Cman962]
BOBTAILS Offline
PM senior

Loc: In the sage
I want one too!!

Wolves don't lose sleep, over the opinion's of sheep.

Carver Predator calls Prostaffer, Made in the USA!!
www.carverpredatorcalls.com

#2182323 - 03/16/12 12:40 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: BOBTAILS]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

I need to get pictures of the new TT Stealth Lanyard II. The price for the it will be $50 + shipping. Sold one to a gentleman that came to meet me, yesterday. He jumped on it, as soon as he seen it. Think I have a good design with the improvements.

Here is a sneak peak at the prototype one that I personally use. I tried out some changes with this one. Some I like, some I hated. The final ones that I created have all the good things and none of the bad.

Coming soon.....very soon. smile

Thanks....Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2183675 - 03/18/12 08:07 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
unloaded Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: SW Indiana
I'll be getting one of these too. I've got quite a few hand calls but I've never used them in the field yet. Main reason is I haven't found a good way to carry them. They are either tangled or clanking together or I'm rummaging through pockets and pouches trying to find the one I want. With one of these I won't have any excuses not to take them and try hand calling out. I really like the waist belt to keep things nice and tight against the body.

#2183832 - 03/18/12 01:28 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: unloaded]
Cman962 Offline
Seasoned Member

It looks great! Looks like reed protectors too? I know you have meantioned you were developing them before.

#2183879 - 03/18/12 03:00 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Cman962]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Thanks guys. I designed the quick release belt for it, so that it doesn't swing aroud, holds great under a coat, and most importantly, stays put on you, while climbing through a fence. I hate getting hung up, crawling through barbwire.

I spent 4-5 hours designing different reed protector types. I finally came up with a design that works great and doesn't take up much room or weight. They really save the reeds and get rid of the clicking sound when they get caught on your coat.

The belt and 3 reed protectors come standard with each lanyard.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2185019 - 03/19/12 11:10 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Cman962 Offline
Seasoned Member

Tony,
Sounds like you are coming up with some great ideas. Then giving them "the real test" by trying them in the field on your hunts.
The reed protectors and the belt are a nice bonus.
Can't wait to get mine!

#2194120 - 04/02/12 08:58 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Smokin250]
Predator Assassin Offline

Loc: Show me state
I got to say tony that is one sweet lanyard....I made my very first one a couple of months ago, and its going in the trash if i can buy one like that!!!!!!! I really like it and would love one. How do i get a hold of one? Can i get your info and stuff please????

#2194310 - 04/03/12 06:58 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Predator Assassin]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Once I free up from guiding, I'll get cranking on getting more built. They will be $50 + shipping. Will put together a video about it.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2209177 - 04/29/12 11:23 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
jrcampbell Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: butler co., pennsylvania
very interested, let us know when you get some made.

#2243757 - 07/03/12 10:03 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

I'm currently working on some of these lanyards, that will be available. They are now on my website, in my online store. They won't last long. If you want one...jump on it. smile

Thanks....Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2249665 - 07/13/12 11:17 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

I got all the orders for the Stealth Lanyard out the door yesterday. Have 10 more in the works and will get them out the door in a couple weeks. I appreciate all the support guys. I think you'll be please with the quality of them.

Thanks....Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2272651 - 08/19/12 11:09 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
RedfootRanch Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Michigan
Hey Tony,

I am interested but I don't believe I am as small as you. Will the standard size of these lanyards fit Mr. Glynn and that okie PS'er of yours? I believe I'd be smaller than them 2!

I'll try calling you in the next couple of days...have a couple extras I'd like added too.

#2272664 - 08/19/12 11:27 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Hahaha. I make these to fit just about anyone. The adjustable belt I send with it, needs to be trimmed, as I made it twice as long as I require, to fit everyone.

Give me a holler.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2273700 - 08/21/12 04:10 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
TheOldMan1 Offline
Custom Call Maker

Loc: South Georgia, USA
Guy's this thing really works, no noise, and no tangles. I have been using mine for gosh two or three years. I can't remember how long maybe Tony can. It was one of the first 15 or 20 he made. Was some well spent money.

Twelve (12) Shells, Twelve (12) Decoys, One (1) Call, a Dog and Head Shots only, the sign of a true Duck Hunter.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

LDS CUSTOM CALLS - PREDATOR - DUCK - TURKEY
229-382-4169 - HOME
229-388-3413 - SHOP/CELL

l.scarborough@mchsi.com

#2295943 - 09/24/12 06:45 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
RedfootRanch Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Michigan
Hey Tony,

Gotta tell you this lanyard is the best thing since sliced bread! Got it setup last night and it's going to be my go-to from now on...just like you said.

If anyone out there likes a good neck lanyard...you'll consider marrying this rig!

Thanks a bunch and watch where you have your thumb(s)!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.