Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#2165599 - 02/27/12 10:30 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Cman962 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Marysville, Ohio
Ok that makes sence.
Sounds great Tony! I agree 10 should be plenty. I carry 4 currently plushest a squeaker on my gun forearm. I'm in the process of learning how to use diaphragm mouth calls for coyote so I'll have an amp horn too.
Thanks for the update. Too bad my suggestion won't help... I was trying.

#2165986 - 02/27/12 05:30 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Cman962]
cp_meeks Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Whitsett, Tx
Tony, would you be able to make these longer to wear across your chest like a bandolier.

#2166002 - 02/27/12 05:45 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: cp_meeks]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Loc: Lovington, NM
Yes I can. I may do it as a separate model, otherwise it'd be to long in normal lanyard mode and turn into a nut cracker. smile

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2178316 - 03/10/12 11:21 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
D Boyd Offline
Predator Master

Loc: SW MO
This is a great idea for a quiet lanyard and would allow me to carry twice as many calls to my stands without worrying about my calls tangling and clanking together. Awesome idea man! Please put me down for one as well please.
THANKS. Davy

#2179042 - 03/11/12 10:21 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: D Boyd]
dhughes Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Oklahoma
I would like one too. Let me know when you get some ready.

Thanks, Daniel

#2179337 - 03/12/12 11:15 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: dhughes]
canislatrans54 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Salina, Kansas
If memory serves me, (which it usually doesn't), I think I was the only person to receive a true "bandolier" version of the original. That's because of my girth. LOL
But, I've always loved that lanyard.
In fact, even though I haven't got to hunt for a while due to health, I still have the same 8 calls on it that I carried the last time out.

I do agree that 10 spots is probably more than enough, though.
Once I realized this, I actually removed the excess "cords" & put them in a zip-lock bag, & they are being stored.

#2179366 - 03/12/12 11:45 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: canislatrans54]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

You are correct Will. I remember that custom built lanyard.

I have 4 of the new and improved Stealth Lanyard II built up. I designed some really neat features with this model. I need to get pictures of them. They aren't going to be at the introductory price that the original sold for, but will be well worth the money.

Thanks all.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2179976 - 03/12/12 11:33 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Cman962 Offline
Seasoned Member

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbe
You are correct Will. I remember that custom built lanyard.

I have 4 of the new and improved Stealth Lanyard II built up. I designed some really neat features with this model. I need to get pictures of them. They aren't going to be at the introductory price that the original sold for, but will be well worth the money.

Thanks all.

Tony

I want one! ... And a few other items. Sent you a PM.
LMK if you still have 1 available.
Thanks!

#2180474 - 03/13/12 05:37 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Cman962]
BOBTAILS Offline
PM senior

Loc: In the sage
I want one too!!

Wolves don't lose sleep, over the opinion's of sheep.

Carver Predator calls Prostaffer, Made in the USA!!
www.carverpredatorcalls.com

#2182323 - 03/16/12 12:40 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: BOBTAILS]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

I need to get pictures of the new TT Stealth Lanyard II. The price for the it will be $50 + shipping. Sold one to a gentleman that came to meet me, yesterday. He jumped on it, as soon as he seen it. Think I have a good design with the improvements.

Here is a sneak peak at the prototype one that I personally use. I tried out some changes with this one. Some I like, some I hated. The final ones that I created have all the good things and none of the bad.

Coming soon.....very soon. smile

Thanks....Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2183675 - 03/18/12 08:07 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
unloaded Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: SW Indiana
I'll be getting one of these too. I've got quite a few hand calls but I've never used them in the field yet. Main reason is I haven't found a good way to carry them. They are either tangled or clanking together or I'm rummaging through pockets and pouches trying to find the one I want. With one of these I won't have any excuses not to take them and try hand calling out. I really like the waist belt to keep things nice and tight against the body.

#2183832 - 03/18/12 01:28 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: unloaded]
Cman962 Offline
Seasoned Member

It looks great! Looks like reed protectors too? I know you have meantioned you were developing them before.

#2183879 - 03/18/12 03:00 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Cman962]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Thanks guys. I designed the quick release belt for it, so that it doesn't swing aroud, holds great under a coat, and most importantly, stays put on you, while climbing through a fence. I hate getting hung up, crawling through barbwire.

I spent 4-5 hours designing different reed protector types. I finally came up with a design that works great and doesn't take up much room or weight. They really save the reeds and get rid of the clicking sound when they get caught on your coat.

The belt and 3 reed protectors come standard with each lanyard.

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#2185019 - 03/19/12 11:10 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Cman962 Offline
Seasoned Member

Tony,
Sounds like you are coming up with some great ideas. Then giving them "the real test" by trying them in the field on your hunts.
The reed protectors and the belt are a nice bonus.
Can't wait to get mine!

#2194120 - 04/02/12 08:58 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Smokin250]
Predator Assassin Offline

Loc: Show me state
I got to say tony that is one sweet lanyard....I made my very first one a couple of months ago, and its going in the trash if i can buy one like that!!!!!!! I really like it and would love one. How do i get a hold of one? Can i get your info and stuff please????

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.