Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#1352536 - 08/18/09 09:17 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: axehandle]
LONEHOWL Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Porterville CA. USA
I have to say this lanyard is a good idea. I saw it the other day and was thinking that another large loop somewhere to keep a howler from dangling into your dangles would be a good idea.

Also, on reed protectors.. I hate hard tube protectors, like a bushing that slips over the board. so I had a friends mom make us up some from some neoprene at one time. I had em cut so they had a ring that fit around the call barrel, then you stretch the thumb sized reed protector part over the toneboard. When you are ready to call, you just flip it up and go.

Maybe thats still a good idea?
Mark

#1352557 - 08/18/09 09:33 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: LONEHOWL]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Loc: Lovington, NM
I'd say that's a darn good idea still Mark. We're working on something very similar, but made of 1" elastic with a noose, so that it can be tethered to the lanyard drop or call. This way, anyone could use them, even if they use a different lanyard. I tried the hard tube protectors in the past, on a few howlers that I've sold. I really didn't like them, as well. I think the elastic is going to be the way to go. Reed clicking has always been a problem for me walking to stand.

I appreciate the purchase Axe. You bought the 17th one, so you made the wire for the drawing. 3 more lanyards to go and then I'll draw a name. I'll probably send the howler attached to the winner's lanyard.

Thanks all...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1352581 - 08/18/09 09:53 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
ozzy Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Henderson Nv. USA
Those updates are great Tony! Hope ya got a patent on that lanyard.

#1352648 - 08/18/09 10:56 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: ozzy]
TroyBoy Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Charles City, Iowa
Your lanyard addresses alot of the problems I have found in the short time I have been calling. Let me know how you want paid, I will take one also. I am also lookin for a new open reed call for my WY trip in Oct. so PM me so we can work out the details. Awesome new product Tony!!!

#1352671 - 08/18/09 11:20 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TroyBoy]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

PM sent Troy. I have you down in the drawing for the howler, as well. Only 2 more lanyard purchases till I draw the name. Hopefully that'll be in a couple days or so.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1353447 - 08/19/09 11:51 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
cathntr Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Adrian, Missouri
Tony the wife is probably going to kill me as I dont even own 18 calls but if you can wait a couple days for me to transfer money to my paypal account ill take one off your hands. Or I can mail you a money order or check as well. Whatever you prefer. Thanks Josh

#1353457 - 08/20/09 12:00 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: cathntr]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Sounds good Josh. Whichever works best for you. I have quite a few paypal purchases myself, as my wife forgets about the little kitty fund there. smile

My paypal account is Tony@predatoruniversity.com

PS. You got your name in the drawing for the custom howler, as well. One more lanyard purchase and I'll be drawing someone's name...might be yours.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1353463 - 08/20/09 12:05 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
cathntr Offline
Die Hard Member III

Thanks Tony, I just told my cousin about them so who knows you might get your 20th one sold tonight. If not tonight im sure he will want to look at a pic this weekend and probably buy one. Thanks Josh

#1354151 - 08/20/09 11:01 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: cathntr]
drhart Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Wyoming
I wish someone would hurry up and buy the 20th one so Tony can draw my name and send me the howler. laugh

#1354203 - 08/20/09 11:58 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: drhart]
cathntr Offline
Die Hard Member III

I feel the same way. That new lanyard and howler are going to look great around my neck!!!

#1354213 - 08/21/09 12:06 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: cathntr]
Hunter Rigdon Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Perryton Tx.
Tony send one my way.

Thanks
Hunter

#1354325 - 08/21/09 09:22 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Hunter Rigdon]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Thank you Hunter. I KNOW you have more hand calls than will fit a normal lanyard design, this lanyard is right up your alley. smile

Also, you are the 20th purchase. Your name will be in the drawing and I will be drawing the winner later today.

Thanks a bunch my friend...

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1354403 - 08/21/09 11:37 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
ohioyotehntr Offline
Custom Call Maker

Loc: Chillicothe,Ohio
WE WILL ALL BE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!

#1354427 - 08/21/09 12:20 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: ohioyotehntr]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

I took some pieces of paper and wrote down 1 through 20 on them. I put them in one of my cowboy hats and shook it up real good. I pulled a number out....number 18.

Going back to my spreadsheet of orders, the 18th person to order a TT Stealth Lanyard is....

Axehandle

Congratulations Axe. The howler will be attached to your lanyard when I ship it!

Thanks for all the support on this new lanyard design guys. Axe may be the winner of the howler, but I feel that you are all Winners with this lanyard. I've been using it the past few days and it's the cat's meow. I look forward to your reviews and hope they help you out in the field.

I'm still taking orders if anyone wants one.

Thanks....Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1354464 - 08/21/09 01:25 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
nateg Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Wisconsin
Cool, congrats axehandle.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.