Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#1351417 - 08/17/09 12:22 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Nikonut]
Chad Walk Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: New Mexico/Virginia
Originally Posted By: Nikonut
Hey Chad!

A guy that can call like you only needs a couple good calls! LOL

I can see it now... I need double bandoliers of calls! I wouldn't know which call to use!!!!

I just ordered one...

Nikonut

I wish Tom!!! I dont know what I was thinking last night Tony...I want one too...Paypal sent...

#1351596 - 08/17/09 06:09 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Chad Walk]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Loc: Lovington, NM
Thanks a bunch Chad.

Gary will have these done in about 2 weeks. I have a couple of improvement modifications being made to them, that'll make them work even better for you. In addition, were working on a couple of add-ons that'll be available for the lanyards (or any lanyard), that I think is long overdue. More on that in the near future.

All your names are in the hat for the howler drawing. Only 10 more lanyard sales and I'll draw a name. You can't beat the odds, 1 in 20 to win something.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1351781 - 08/17/09 09:41 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
drhart Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Wyoming
I'll take one. I just sent payment by PayPal to the address I used for the last call.

I do have a question though. Why do you only have the earring on in the second photo? grin

#1351839 - 08/17/09 10:24 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: drhart]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Hahaha...no earings in these ears my friend. That's the seatbelt hardware in the background. smile

Looks like the paypal came through just fine. I have you down for the drawing.

Thanks a bunch!

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1351867 - 08/17/09 10:49 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Smokin250 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: South West, OH
Wow now that is an idea. Way to go tony. Makes my lanyards look like nothing now. Ha

#1351882 - 08/17/09 11:04 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Smokin250]
TheOldMan1 Offline
Custom Call Maker

Loc: South Georgia, USA
Great Idea Tony, I'll take one PM sent.

Twelve (12) Shells, Twelve (12) Decoys, One (1) Call, a Dog and Head Shots only, the sign of a true Duck Hunter.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

LDS CUSTOM CALLS - PREDATOR - DUCK - TURKEY
229-382-4169 - HOME
229-388-3413 - SHOP/CELL

l.scarborough@mchsi.com

#1351906 - 08/17/09 11:31 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TheOldMan1]
skinnerworldchamp Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Valley Mills TX
Hey Tony I guess Ill jump on the band wagon too. lol......... send one to TX and Ill send you my info just in case you deleted it from last week. Thanks Skinner

Sponsored by Boondock Outdoors, Coyote Light,
Kicks Choke Tubes, Hevi Shot

Proverbs 3:5-6

#1351916 - 08/17/09 11:42 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: skinnerworldchamp]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

Thanks yall. I believe you'll find this lanyard extremely handy on stand. Mine already found it's permanent home on my rearview mirror, replacing 3 seperate lanyards. I used it on some stands yesterday afternoon. The lanyard performed far better than the coyotes did. smile

Thanks...

Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1351939 - 08/18/09 12:15 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Smokin250]
guerowolf Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Texas, El Paso County
great idea tt

very cool

keep up the innovation

guero

#1352012 - 08/18/09 06:01 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: guerowolf]
Lenneskog Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Sweden
I like the idea T and it looks good and comfortable....

Great job!!

///Fredrik

#1352041 - 08/18/09 08:10 AM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
Deafmanwalking Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Washington
TT, sign me up for the lanyard. Thanks

NRA Life/Patron Member

#1352250 - 08/18/09 02:56 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: Deafmanwalking]
catwhacker Offline
Cusom Call Maker

Loc: west michigan
OK 2T's I'll take one.

Jim

SKEPTICAL HIPPO!! What Would Doggin Coyotes Do???????????

Doggin says Hi!!!

#1352260 - 08/18/09 03:09 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: catwhacker]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

I appreciate the purchase guys. I have you down for the howler drawing, as well.

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1352448 - 08/18/09 07:41 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
TonyTebbe Offline
Retired PM Staff.

There are a couple of modifications that I've asked Gary to make on the lanyards, before he jumps into full production for yall that ordered one. I think you'll like the changes.

We've spread the base of the lanyard out, to allow longer calls from touching each other. Again, this is supposed to be the quietest lanyard on the market, can't be having calls touching. We added an elastic loop for the howler or ecall remote...no more wacking you in the....well you know. smile In addition, we also added an extra lanyard drop for an ecaller remote. (Thanks Nikonut for the suggestion) Now you can have both on a lanyard.

If these enhancements aren't enough, we added an extra call loop to each side. This makes this lanyard an unheard-of
18 Call Capacity!

All these enhancements will be on your lanyards.

Thanks for all the support guys. I believe you'll be very pleased with your lanyards.

PS. I might as well let the cat out of the bag on one of the add-ons we are working on. It's a much overdue predator calling item....Open Reed Protectors. No more 'clicking' of call reeds while walking and more importantly, secure protection of vital mylar reeds.

These will most likely be sold in a 5 pack and will work great for this lanyard system or any lanyard. More on that very soon...

Thanks...Tony

Tony Tebbe

#1352470 - 08/18/09 08:03 PM Re: TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....16 calls and Total Silence! [Re: TonyTebbe]
axehandle Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: ky
Been busy the last couple of days. Just seen this, you know Axe has to have one of these. I'll get paypal on the way. Am I to late to get in the drawing? Axe

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.