Baby Pics and Info

Duane@ssu

I'm just tryin to get caught up.
By the Grace of God, we had a healthy baby girl born at 6:28 sunday morn.

Melody Marie , weighed 7 lbs 8 oz. 19 inches long.

Mom and baby are doing well, we came home yesterday.

Thank you all for all the prayers, kind words and support,when things were not going well.

May you all be as blessed as I have been. Thank you Duane.
MomandBaby.jpg

MyAngel.jpg

MelodyMarie.jpg

MelodyMarieandZipper.jpg

She is a living Doll Duane, congratulations my brother.
Glad to hear that mom and daughter are doing well. Love the pic with the coyote skin, the Bible, and the dog standing guard.

Carl

Good talking to you last night!! Glad all is going well!!
I find out tomarrow what my 2nd grndchild is going to be!!
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Vargy

Congrats Duanne and family. Those are some priceless pics. That little girl is going to melt your heart. I am glad to hear that everyone is doing fine. The power of prayers are awesome.

I have two girls and they still get to me everytime. My son is just like me, he's a buster.

Great stuff! Congratulations! Blessings to all!

Wish I had a girl, these two fellers ricocheting all around my house are about to drive me up a wall!

Congrats
You are indeed blessed...

She's a real looker too,,, but it's kinda disheartening to see that she has so much more hair than I do...
grin.gif

cbarnes,,,, I don't think that's a Coyote pelt,,, but you're right that she looks beautiful in it...

Originally Posted By: cbarnesMy bad, I didn't look at it close enough, and I didn't even think about a lion pelt.

Congrats again Duane,
Carl

Guess I'm not much smarter,,,, I thought it was a Wolf????
Never seen a Lion with a long muzzle and dark markings before,, but that don't mean much... There's alot of stuff I haven't seen... The fact that it was sealed was the reason I figured it wasn't a Coyote...

Who cares,,,, it's that little girl under the Hide that matters anyway...

Last edited:
Back