Fifth HOB Auction for Jenny Middleton

well i guess it isnt nice to say it this way (and i know where my budget for this auction has been) but if anybody is going to steal #23 it might as well be me. tke it to $56. got to go to bed for a early start at work for tommorow so i wont get any more bids in. now as much as i would like to get what i bid on i wont cry if i'm outbid on any or all of them. this is for Jenny (hey i even got to give a call for her) and that is what counts.

guess somebody wanted number 23, here i thought the person who would jump back on it was my friend that bid agaisnt me in the begining of this call added to auction. then again it isnt over is it. HEY terry you awake?

BONG!"

It's midnight and this auction is officially over!

WOW! What a great bunch of people have helped with this...

I'm way too tired to figure out all the points and who won what tonight but I'll get on it tomorrow!

Thanks ALL!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

thank you one and all
this has been fun
it also will go a long way in helping jenny
god sure answered a lot of my prayers in the last two months.
all of you played a huge part in it.
thank you tom for all the work you did on these auctions.
i gotta head to work so i'll give better thanks tonight
god bless every one of you.
casey

Guys,

I worked on this for a while this morning but I have other work that has to get done. Give me a day or two and we'll get this all taken care of...

If you won a call give the callmaker a headsup by way of PM! Same goes for the callmaker's, contact your high bidder! I won't be back online until later tonight(I hope!)

Thanks, Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

well I'm back from work.
try as i might i couldn't get my wife to let me bid.
she is a good gal but i keep exposing her to the call collector virus but she must have some sort of immunity built up. i can't figure it out i know she thinks they are beautiful how come she doesn't get the addiction.
jenny is doing well and is extremely thankful for everything every one has done for her.
she has been bummed out yesterday and today as someone shot the windows out of her car. just sense the transplant her car was broke into her Cd's and ipod stolen and now the windows shot out. she wonders why it is all happening to her.
i told her to look at the good that is happening to her and had her read some of the post and past posts here at predator masters. that yes there is bad in this world but the people on here have shown that there is so much good in the world too. life is a battle worth fighting. cars are just a tool, possession come and go but love and caring is what life is for. its the one thing that nobody can take away deplete or vandalize. there are so many people who care about her she is blessed and one or two jerks who don't know her or about life or caring should not cloud her feelings or heart. she is loved by all that know her and many who never even met her.
it seamed to work she cheered up and i think was able to just blow it off and not take it as a attack on her personally.
its a constant job being dad [in law] sometimes i think now things are back to normal but i have found in this day and age this must be normal. always some problem to be addressed, just grab them by the horns and throw them off.
its not personal its life. its what keeps us on our toes suckin air.
all the answered prayers has shown me God is as busy as we are trying to make sense out of kayos and he is doing a wonderful job.
all of you guys here have shown that good people are not the minority there are still real good people in this world.
if one did a search on jenny and read all the things said and done here it makes it obvious how many caring people reside here at predator masters.
we have saved the kids from financial devastation i don't know exactly how much we have raised here on P.M. but it has been a lot.
i feel this should be the last auction and fund raising for jenny we have raised enough to cover every bill i have received so far and the bills are slowing down to a few a week. we have won the battle.
Jenny's liver is performing great i think due to all the prayers for a full recovery.
jenny got well really fast after surgery cutting down on her stay in the hospital and the amount of time they had to be in Denver I'm sure that is from all the people here praying for her fast recovery. God hears us when we pray as a group and from our hearts.
that in itself cut the cost of this down a lot from what we were told at the start of this. even though she was in Denver 8 weeks and got out of the hospital in two weeks after the surgery that is 4 to 6 weeks less then we were told it would be.
i have ran over 15,000 dollars threw the benefit account from may tell now that includes the 2500 and the 2000 i and her mom gave them. we made 4250 on the rifle raffle here in Casper and 1150 on the silent auctions at sportsman's warehouse then 450 on the bow at discount sports here in Casper.
i had change jugs all over town and they raised from 80 to 100 bucks a week.
i did the antler sales here to you guys and brought in 750 i think.
fox pros's rifle hunts calls afghans donated and auctions here on predator masters have raised more than i can count.
i figured the 15,000 at the end of June. i really should do a search and try to put a number on it but i know it was waaaay more then i expected i just started with the antler sales.
i told Tom at the beginning i wish God would give me the knowledge to keep the kids from going broke and losing everything they had worked for. that prayer started being answered the vary next morning. everything ballooned from there to the point of humbling me with amazement.
the more stuff that started the less i could express my thankfulness and come up with words to express my gratitude to everyone involved. i went from giving wise words of thanks to drawing a blank on how to say anything that would be grand enough to show how much i appreciated everyone's actions.
so many outstanding people here on predator masters how can one thank you all enough
we payed the co pay on their medical insurence so it didn't drop coverage while Moseley was with his wife in Denver that was the biggest gift anyone could imagine the bill for the transplant was over 800,000 dollars if he had lost his insurence we could have never gotten them out of the hole.
we kept up all their household bills while they were in Denver, payed their out of town expenses and now have caught them up to current on all the medical bills.
when this started the bills came in in 5 gallon buckets and we had a real hard time sorting them out to what we still had to pay. one day we spent over 8 hrs figureing them out. a few were over 4000 for just one bill.
now we have all those payed and the bills have dropped to about 400 a week and we have kept up with them too.
i think we will be seeing the last of them vary soon.
its time for thanks and to call it a victory. you guys are the best soldier anyone could ever have in a battle like this and each and every one of you deserve a Medal Of Honer.
thank you all from my heart and soul and Jenny and Moseley's too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
Casey Middleton

hey as i'v said before this forum is a family and that should say it all. i look at Jenny as a little sister and for a little sis i do what i can. this is a great family to have and yes the prayers help and thoguht there is no such thing as to much prayer i'm shure they ran thick and will still be offered. glad to have helped.

Guys,

I haven't had much time to work on this auction... I need to get it finished so we can get a final tally for Jen. Hang in there a little longer and I'll try to get this done! Lots going on now... I think most would agree this place is a mess right now! We're all working on getting everything working out and it will eventually get better with time.

Thanks!

Nikonut
wink.gif

Guys,

Here are the results of auction #5... I hope I've gotten this correct.

Bearmanric's calls:

#15....$55 to BMoWatt!

#16....$60 to STORMKING!

Weasel's call:

#17....$55 to BMoWatt!

Brian meyer's call:

#18....$75 to Motojunkie!

Workman's call:

#19....$55 to BMoWatt!

Willowcreek's call:

#20....$57 to Frshwtr!

Kerry Carver's second call:

#21....$75 to Motojunkie!

Catwacker's second call:

#22....$55 to BMoWatt!

Nikonut's call set:

#23....$82 to Jim Spray,"Catwacker"!

Nikonut's second call set:

#24....$100 to Motojunkie!

I'm still counting the tally on the Voucher bids but I'll get that done, too!

Thanks to everyone that bid and helped in this project! As of today's auction totals we have raised almost $2000 for Jenny!!!! Funds and donations are still coming in... you folks are truely amazing!!!!

Nik
crazy.gif
nut

Guys, I'm not sure where we ended with all of this... I hope the calls have gone out already.

I know my call sets and the extras haven't been sent yet. Sorry, I'll try to get them out.

I've been going crazy trying to maintain around here. Things have gotten a little out of hand and crazy on the board lately.

Nikonut

i want to thank everyone again for your help.
i was thinking jenny was going to stay out of the hospital now as things were going so good but now she is back in Denver in rejection. she will be there for 10 to 14 days and they are going to put her out patient so i have to figure out who can go stay with her to take her back and forth.
its actually harder to have her out patient.
I'm sure it will be Tammy but she has to take Jens two kids. then we have to find someone to take Jody's two while she is gone.
i wish Moseley would stay but he needs to work. arrrg this is getting old i was really praying we were past this point to the live happily ever after part.
everyone support has really made the difference in being able to able to afford having anyone there with her for as long as we have.
i thank every one of you guys from the bottom of my heart.
we would have all been broke by now if it hadn't been for all of you.

Originally Posted By: farr50#17 -$100.00. For a good cause.
Dave

Thats nice of you farr50 but I think the auction is over buddy.....Chad

Back