Kartoon Kalls

Weasel-UT

I've been trying different methods for making calls specifically for kids, or oldsters that are kids at heart.
grin.gif
Here is an example of one that I made up for a little cyber buddy (Riley). I hope he likes Spongebob and Mickey. I have some other ideas that will have to wait, but in the meantime a few kids should be able to practice up for the fall. Yall need to get those kids out hunting and calling.

KartoonKall1.jpg

KartoonKall.jpg

Wow Wes, I made one for my grandaughter but didn't think about a cartoon on it. Thanks so much! Bye the way, you do outstanding work!!!
cool.gif

Thanks guys. I've almost got a batch finished. Once I get set-up, I'll have some Big Boy
3.gif
calls available. I just won't be able to post photos.
whistle.gif

Quote:Once I get set-up, I'll have some Big Boy calls available. I just won't be able to post photos.

Now that's funny Weas! These Big Boy calls wouldn't happen to be for niteowls or kitties would they? You know, like "Hooty" or "Alleycat" calls?

Nikonut

So far it's just Betty Boop. When I was a little kid I wanted to marry her when I grew up. Two things went wrong. I found out you can't marry cartoon characters and I never grew up!

Originally Posted By: Weasel-UTSo far it's just Betty Boop. When I was a little kid I wanted to marry her when I grew up. Two things went wrong. I found out you can't marry cartoon characters and I never grew up!

Weasel,

You crack me up.
grin.gif
On a more technical note, what's the cartoon made out of? Must be something for it to withstand the finish.

Steven

weasel, well i guess you were talking about my Riley. his call arrived today and he asked me to thank you for it. he really likes mickey and spongebob they are some of his favorites. the call is a big hit with him.

Thanks alot Weasel,

Ryan

Great calls Weasel, I am sure all of the kids will like them. Heck I am still a Kid at heart, and Ole Mickey is one of my favorite Characters, along with Wiley Coyote and the Roadrunner.

Larry

Originally Posted By: Weasel-UTJust what you need, eh? A new baby and a 4 year old with a loud screeching noise maker. Sleep well my friend!
1.gif

LMAO..thanks alot buddy!!haha..thats alright i wouldn't change a thing..

Back