Can't wait until bow season.

Rlight

Only 78 days until PA's archery opener,just thought that I would share some trail cam pic's of some of the deer this year on the farm,Not big by midwest standards (LOL) but pretty nice for around these parts.
Email0001-2.jpg
Email0002-2.jpg
Email0003-2.jpg
And for the wait of bear season can't wait for that either the picture in the middle I thought was pretty neat kinda like they scared each other
Email0004-1.jpg
The picture on the top is of a nuisence bear that was ear tagged twice now he has been trapped in this area 2 times and each time was relocated once was 25 miles from here and the second was like 45 miles the WCO told us and he is back again.
Email0005-1.jpg

29 days until antelope season here in Wyoming. I went out to move a tree stand and put up a trail cam today in my whitetail area and saw a buck about like the first photo you have. Mosquitos about carried me off when I got into the woods.

Ohio's deer archery season opens on Sept. 26th. That's the earliest that it's ever opened and it lasts until Feb. 7th, which is the latest it's ever stayed open. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I'm going back to my old strategy of shooting the first sizable animal that's within my range. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Last year I kept holding out for "mr. big" or something a little better...when I should've been shooting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

try this again,
2009deer002.jpg

ok it kinda worked, sorry it's my first time posting pictures. this is a pic of a good buck on our land at my dads cabin, one month and 12 days till bow season opens here.

Last edited:
Back