Look what followed me home!

220_Swift

Staff member
Well not really followed me but hopefully the wife will let me keep it anyhow.
smile.gif

2009 Harley Davidson Road King.

DSCN1322.jpg

DSCN1321.jpg

Originally Posted By: Rmitch223Very nice! How's she run?

Still have a few more miles to go on the break in before I test it.I am sure it will run a lot faster than I need to go.
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: Rmitch223Well I if see a red flash go by me on I-40 I'll know who it is..lol Very nice bike.

And a big ugly guy in overalls driving it.That would be me!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Gene'oBoy Terry you Terri got to come up to Idaho and we can have a HOG Day, out with the girls. Nice ride.
smile.gif
Gene

Sounds good to me,just going to have to get the wife an iron bottom so she can make the trip.
smile.gif

If you come up this fall I know just the "place" to park our hogs along the highway and make a few calls. Just take the 220 swift apart and put it inside your saddle bags when you come up. You might need to cut off an inch or two off the barrel to fit it in there. ha ha
whistle.gif
Gene'o

I might have to break down Rudy's AR (thats what he calls it anyway)and pack it on the bike.I don't want to take a hacksaw to my Swift!

I hate it when those strays follow you home like that.

Heres my RG when it did the same thing to me.
DSC00102-1.jpg

She's got a king tour pac on it now. Did the mods, pipes, air cleaner, TMax w/AT, and wired for sirius radio. I need a ride in september to somewhere.

Originally Posted By: RubenatorHey Swift, I take it you like red, judging by your bike and vehicle in the background! NICE!

You know really I am not a fan of red.
sick.gif
That is my wifes Suburban in the background.

I am going to have to talk to my wife,I am color blind and she told me that bike was black.
laugh.gif

Hahaha

Hey you dont want a black one anyways. To much trouble to keep clean, and they show every scratch, no matter how light. Black was flat out my last choice. I fell across that RG when it was a year old, less than 800 miles on it for a steal of a price, I couldnt pass it up.

I have a friend with an orange one, took awhile to grow one me but its a cool color. I wish they would bring back that yellow they used on the 05's It was a great color for visibility and with the right color stripping, and some extra chrome it was awesome looking.

Back