Maine velvet, photos and trail cam pics.

Cutleryotehunter

I've got a couple of bucks in my area. Can't wait for archery season. The trail cam pic is attached to my tree stand tree that I shot my 9pt out of last season with a rifle. I saw the doe and fawn when I was walking up to check my camera only caught the fawn on film. I think I have to send my one camera back though its taking funky pics that has blue blotches all over the place.

cdy0011.jpg

cdy0010.jpg

cdy0009.jpg

cdy0007.jpg

cdy0013.jpg

Last edited:
In the first photos, it looks like either your flash isn't working, or it's just at that lighting factor where there is too much ambient light to allow it to work...

The rest of the pics look great and you should have a really good season..The potential size of some of those make ours look somewhat anemic... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Thanks, I'm pretty sure that trail camera needs a fixing. My other camera, same model, takes great pics. Those buck still have a lot of growing season left so I can't wait to see them fully developed.

Back