DTECH Delivery?

STS

Gents,

I'm just curious if any of you have recently received your order from Mike @ Dtech? I placed my orders for a 6X45 and a 25 wssm back in February and I'm literally going crazy waiting; Mostly because I'm at the 6 month mark and Mike thought it would be 5 to 6 months for delivery. I know that he has been moving his shop and I hate to call him as it just takes him away from his work.

So, if you have recently received your rifle or upper from Mike, would you be so kind as to post when you ordered?

Thanks,

STS

I helped my boss' mom order a complete gun for him on December 2nd--we are still waiting for it. Just hang on--the wait will be worth it!

Tim

Yep. That is why I went with Mike. I'm just eager to get them to the range and get my loads worked up for this season.

I have one of Mike's guns. It took a while to get, but has been one of the few purchases I have made that I have never second guessed. I'd buy another one from him right now if I didn't think my wife would cut my throat in my sleep for buying more hunting equipment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif I'm sure he has a good reason for it. Moving shops problably figures heavily into it. I wouldn't worry.
Brendan

I placed an order in mid Feb for a wssm and haven't got the call yet. I'm curious as well but aint in a huge hurry.

I placed my order for a 243 WSSM in Nov. and he told me that he was waiting for bolts when I called him in March. I received my upper at the end of May. When I completed my transaction with him over the phone, he stated that bolts were the biggest problem for him. It was worth the wait, but I had an Oly upper in 243 WSSM to help with the pain.

Thank you all.

So I might be getting close since you ordered in Nov. I feel like a little kid awaiting Christmas to come. I'll let you all take a look see when they arrive.

STS

I talked to Mike last week and finalized an order for an upper. He's still busy with the move, and he's only taking calls on Monday and Thursday mornings so he can work on the moving a lot more.
I'm getting my Colt upper cannibalized for my new DTech upper, and he said that should speed up the process, but he wouldn't give me a specific delivery date.
I'm sure the wait will be worth it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i should be getting close myself placed my order first week in feb.
i'm just nervous having second thoughts about how much i will use it, and the fact i could buy 2 guns for one. i know its not the same.

Its worth it beleive me best purchase i have made as far as guns go in a long time ,takes awhile but you will be happy with the outcome . great guy, from a satisefied customer

Quote:
i should be getting close myself placed my order first week in feb.
i'm just nervous having second thoughts about how much i will use it, and the fact i could buy 2 guns for one. i know its not the same.

Don't worry should you need it, Mike's guns have great resale value...esp on this site, you'll be fine.

I'll be at over year in the end of july on a southpaw. I haven't even bothered calling as I'm sure lh uppers and bolts are nonexistent.

I placed my order for a .243 WSSM upper on 2/20/09 and I'll get it when I get it. All I have heard is that the wait will be worth it.I know he just moved into a new shop and parts are hard to come by. Be patient.

blacksheep

Just heard from Mike yesterday on my boss' rifle--it is on it's way. He ordered it 12/2/08, but Mike had a problem getting bolts.

He indicated yesterday he has been getting parts and is turning out 2 or 3 rifles a day...it is well worth the wait!

Tim

Just stopped at his new shop today and he said parts are coming in and he's shipping rifles. He said he shipped a bunch today. I stop to see him once in awhile. He's busy. He's a perfectionist, so your wait will be worth it.

This is excellent news. Man O man, the wait seems eternal
crazy.gif

It's been so long since I ordered my AR-10 in 7mm-08 from him that I can't even remember when it was.
wink.gif
I think it was March? Anyway, I sent him the bolt and the receiver, so I know he's got the parts. Eager to see it, but know it might be a while. It will definitely be worth the wait.

Back