See anything in this pic?

Curt Barrett

Some of you might have seen this already. You guys are sharp so I know you will see it quick. Pretty impressive.

camo.jpg

Absolutely amazing!

Hey did you hear that, hear what? - Thump Meow... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Last edited:
I don't see anything..........oh wait, did you mean the spotted tick on the cats left ear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif?

Wow! Curt, I thought you were pulling our legs there for a minute, but I see him now. He's definitely got a good spot picked out.

Quote:
Wow, I see a cat!!! That's almost impossible to see.

I couldn't see anything until I read this and knew what I was looking for. Then he was obvious.

I hate to admitt to this but I have seen it before and I still had to take a minute to find it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That is a cool pic. I wonder if it was taken in the wild?

A few springs back, a buddy and I were glassing from some bluffs much like the ones in the pic above for bears. Suddenly my buddy hissed in a low voice "There's a cougar." He pointed slowly at the rocky bluffs about 50 yards below us. For the life of me I could not spot the cat and the whole time he is saying "It's right there" I was getting frustrated when the cat turned just slightly and the movement made it suddenly come into focus. Almost like when spotting it in Curt's pic for the first time.

Back