Animal Cruelty

Sooner, welcome to the board. I also have much respect for Trapper2, he and I do many things the same way.
Just so you understand, I don't think any of us "promote dog fighting", but I for one don't want anyone tellin me what to do with my dogs, and won't cuss anyone else for there choices.(whether I AGREE OR NOT)
"DO NOT JUDGE LEST YOU BE JUDGED"
This board is not the place for Houndmen to fight amongst our selves.

i`d bet my hounds on it that da is a anti. duane will remember (jim) from my site that asked all the questions, some like if we do it for the kill and such. i come to find out he started an anti hound -yote forum and stole alot a pics from my site and vargy`s. vargy, i know you remember that well. it`s simple to see by going back thru da`s post that this is not right and hasn`t been for a long time. JMO, KC.

Quote:
i`d bet my hounds on it that da is a anti. duane will remember (jim) from my site that asked all the questions, some like if we do it for the kill and such. i come to find out he started an anti hound -yote forum and stole alot a pics from my site and vargy`s. vargy, i know you remember that well. it`s simple to see by going back thru da`s post that this is not right and hasn`t been for a long time. JMO, KC.

I thought the same thing right off the bat, especially when he/she/they asked everyone to post pictures. Now with the far reaching attempt to link coyote dogs to fighting dogs, all out of the anti-hunter infiltration handbook. We could be wrong, but why take the chance, at least thats how I see it?

DA, I'll be the dick here, and remind you that the best thing you could have done was not post for a week or so and let things "cool off". I have tried to help you for almost a year, you have done nothin but screw things up, your either to stupid to get it, or just don't give a $hit. I'm done with you.
Postin a pic of a dead deer won't rebuild the bridges you burnt with me.
If you are "legit" Then you are a young man, take all this as a lesson, and learn from it.

Quote:

then STFU!!!!

That's some good advice right there, but you're STILL to busy running your mouth to listen.

Guy's,,, I kinda believe that DA's what he says he is,, and what I said he was in my earlier posts. "A spoiled kid looking for attention".
I suggest everyone just ignore him, otherwise he's getting just what he wants.
And if he's an anti, then ignoring him is a good thing too.
I'm not one for censorship, but maybe this one needs to get locked down. It seems to have run it's course,and I really can't see one good thing that's come from it. JMO
Charlie

Oh,, DA did ya ever have the common courtesy to at least call Vargy and thank him personally for his kind offer?

+ONE RePete.

Not sure if it's stipes or spots but this is a different cat.

Your suggestion as to how to handle it is a good one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back