Animal Cruelty

Quote:
I do have a question though is the killing your guys favorite part? I want the true of corse you guys haven't held back on the true yet. LOL

Give me a break....At this point your just agitating for kicks....Go to your Jr. High, disect some frogs, and annoy your biology teacher....Or stop playing with the keyboard and actually read, I assure you, you'll learn alot more...Your dad needs to teach you a lesson in regards to not stepping on your crank...Sorry JMO...

A better place for you may be the youth forum...Got some really squared away young men over there that maybe you should rub shoulders with....

What does JMO mean? I don't know the answer to that and i am not trying to agrivate anyone. Some people like to kill things like my dad when we went squirrel hunting he shot any animal he saw.

Last edited:
I know I said "I'm done" but I guess I'm a sucker for punishment.
DA, I was gonna send you one last "PM" when I cooled off, but I'm gonna do this here in front of God and everyone, and you can make a choice.
What you are missing is the ability to listen,and understand,what is going one. This is not a "hit",just the way it is. If you want to change, only you can do that.
You know how much time I have spent with you, I have not always been nice, but I have been honest. You don't like being called a "kid" don't act like one.
I'm gonna do something way out of character for me.
I'm givin you one last chance,If you screw this up,"it's your baby".
I can't tell you what to do or not do, but it would be real good if you would for 1 week, just look at the old post, read the current stuff thats going on and learn what you can, without pissin someone off."Time heals" Give us all a chance to "cool off". You really pissed on some boots in the last few days.As for not "spoutin off" to a Dogman "in person" ? When I was a kid I ran with some real good Dogmen, had I said some of the dumb stuff that you say, they would have, at the least, "boxed my ears".At worst not taken me huntin anymore. You need to "get your head straight" You are way to young to have a bunch of enemies in the "Small world" of Houndsmen.Read this a few times, and realize that with me this is your last chance.
As for "Is it all about the kill????"
You might find your answer in some of the older post.

DA, I'm tryin to help you, and your being a "JACKA$$"
QUIT POSTIN!!! LET THIS BLOW OVER.WHAT THE [beeep] IS WRONG WITH YOU????

Quote:
DA, I'm tryin to help you, and your being a "JACKA$$"
QUIT POSTIN!!! LET THIS BLOW OVER.WHAT THE [beeep] IS WRONG WITH YOU????

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

That was funny...wait a minute... DA didn't come out and shoot badgers with you , did he ? Tell me that's not him ...

Last edited:
Quote:
Aaron, If that was DA, and he spent a few days here "he would have a different look at life"
No it was not DA .

Phew... I feel better than. Kinda figured as much, but you never know... some are thick headed.

I think DA sees the world in black or white. Truth be told there is a whole lot more grey than either black or white. [beeep] up until 6 years ago or so I was guilty of believing some of the misconceptions and propaganda out there on trapping. Giant toothed leg breakers etc...etc. But after taking the time to talk to a bunch of people, reading on the internet and taking the Maine Trapping requirement class from the president of the MTA I came away with a different point of view. I can't wait for trapping season to roll around every fall and I have since got friends and family members interested. Educate your self, reflect, pray on it if you must but think before you speak and treat others how you wish to be treated. There is always some crazy inbred fool like you might see on a HSUS but for every one there is 100K not even close by a mile. You need to be very careful when you criticize a whole group of people for 1 persons actions.

Young is a subjective term, if you believe that people hunt or hound to get their jollies off killing stuff you clearly are not mature enough to partake in those activities.

I'm sure this will all work it self out, as most things do.
Right now there is just some "Heat" that needs some time to cool off.
Ck, Thanks for the concern.

Quote:
I do have a question though is the killing your guys favorite part? I want the true of corse you guys haven't held back on the true yet. LOL

Until you can answer your question on your own you wont get it.

You know if i was doing it for the kill i would carry and gun.
if I was doing it for the kill why do i run hounds 10 times in a row and might catch one or two coyotes!! Not very good odds Ha, I sure aint learning very well that there is alot cheaper and easyer ways to kill a coyote with out spending 1000s of dollars in hounds and gas ect ect.

Vargy

Clint- Can you or anyone around you out there confirm, for certain, that "deerassasin" is actually who/what is being presented here on this board?

I have tried to leave this post alone but I can't , this guy is young and you can tell by the posts now most houndsmen if not all enjoy the chase either watching the dogs work or listening to them I love hearing a hound take a cold track and work it out getting faster and faster till they let out that long locate and then roll over to the fast chop ,chop, chop . DA once you get over the killing aspect of the hunt then you can enjoy the hunt ! now that said you got some learning to do .

Workman, I agree. Who's to say he ain't some 23 yr. old college hippy tree hugger animal rights activist? I think his account should be deleted. He's posting propaganda, asking about pit dog rules, saying things indicadive of an enemy, and continues to push the boundary. Somebody do an ISP search or reverse email check and find out who this "young male"......really is.

I see red flags....

Folks. Thats one of my reasons why I asked him to go to my hunt so i could meet him and he could honestly see some great hounds doing their job!!
Trust me there will be some super hounds there to compete with.
I havent read his post above here yet to see what his answer is!!

Vargy

Great Best Shot Vargy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Certainly beyond the call of duty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Quack Quack Quack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Trapper2,you know who this is and I will always be proud of you,you speak the truth and it will set you free,most don't even understand it less well live it.Pitting a trained dog bred to kill against each other,I don't think this is what God meant when he said he gave us animals for our pleasure,but for us to take care of them.A hound bred to hunt,is the most natural thing in my world,don't listen to the crap people say,watch what they do,you'll see you are dealing with mostly idiots.

Back