Animal Cruelty

You said it again!!!!!!!
(When i talked about dog fighting and coyote hunting i was talking about the killing part i know those dogs are treated very por. )
I know a few guys that have done it and 99.9% takes better care of their bull dogs then there own wife and kids!!
Until you know that facts you should ask questions before you open your mouth!!!!!!!

Vargy

I ment all of this to be a question but thats not how i typed it. I hate the internet i could have talk to any of you guys in person and it would have just been a conversation but one here it is different. In real life there is body expresssion and such on here it is just as you type it. I have an idea I will put it hopw i ment to.

This site is about animal cruelty. I am on the hunters side I merely found this and just wondered what your guys veiws are? There are some pretty disgusting things which i have never seen before in real life.

That is what i wanted to say but when i watched the videos i let them take for the ride. You guys are right i must have a pretty weak mind to fall for such things. I know i have irritaed(its worse than that but can't wright those words) about what i have posted. What you guys are saying is true i am dumb, ignorant, etc. I know better than all the things i said. I would have never dreamed to say those things face to face to any hunter and I am a hunter. I hate this internet thing but it is a good way to meet lots of good people. Unless you get up on your high horse like i did and not think down to earth because I wasn't thinking. I will be true to my word and not post unless you want to make an example of me to other people who do stupid S*** like what i have started. Wether you guys understand what i ment or not i did not intend to start anything just wanted your opinion i got it but i did not start off the way i intended to. If anyone understands or wether your still p***** off at me i hope you guys will try to understand what i ment not what i said. In the end Double CK was exactly right that something just doesn't add up its my slow brain.

Last edited:
First off if you wish to never post is your decision , second is that you are man enuff to admit that it was wrong or stupid ( your words ) I aint mad at ya any more . You fell into the trap that is set by the anti groups and let emotions take over now that said , I have also seen some of the vids put on the net by these groups and have been pizz off enuff to bite nails in half by them showing one idiot and what they have done , you have to take a step back and realize that 99% of hunters do not do these things you always have one that will screw things up ( poachers , dog fighters whatever )and the antis are showing this instead of the positive aspects of hunting and hunters this is what fuels their fires and set some people on their anti hunting tirates just take a step back and then you make up your mind on what is the future of this and other hunting sports . Get hooked up with some houndsmen go to some UKC hunts or better yet look into some of the high fence hunts and make up your own mind dont be fooled by the media driven massess

DA,,,,,,, Being man enough to appologise is all well and good,, but you seem to keep doing the same thing over and over and then hoping to whisk it under the carpet with an appology.
Don't think so??? Just go back and look at your posts reguarding "Coursing" and "Baiting". Same same,,, There are others but that's just a quick sample of a couple that jumped out at me.

I understand that you're young and don't mean any harm,,, yadda yadda,,, but appologies are meaningless when ya just keep doing the same.
I've seen Duane and a couple of others try to temper your youthfull zeal,, but you just don't seem to appreciate their patience and continue to speak without thinking..

Seems to me that you just post to get attention,,, and that's not youthfull,,, it's childish..

I'll ask ya one more time... Do you know why god gave ya TWO ears and only ONE mouth????

everyone as houndsmen need to stick together.
i clicked on the clip and after 5 seconds dumped it,anyone with any sense knows the propaganda they try and feed the uninformed.
you wont see me falling into thier trap.
there was a time when i play with pitts,staffordshires etc,-i still defend those that do,for my own reasons that need not expressed.

repete-i will take a shot at your question-----
so we listen twice as much as we speek????do i get the prize?
lol

RePete I forgot to address you question and that is because you should listen twice as much as you open your mouth. You are correct I am a little childish. I never ment to start anything. I love dogs so much and love to learn how they work but the net doesn't help me on how they work so that must come from first hand experience. Because never once in all the hunting pages I have been to does anyone try to address if a a whole breed is cold nosed or other wise. Maybe you are exactly right i post to get attention never thought about it like that but it makes sense. When i posted that stupid question of mine the one thing i notced is that alot just told me how stupid of a question it was. Didn't address it at all just how dumb i was. Now in realaity the diffrence was explained by my mom who is so so on hunting which i already knew i just could put 2 and 2 together. You are right that i try to apologize because i said something i did not mean adly it has happened more than once. Before i make post that may or may not upset some people I will work on the wording so that it says what i want it to not just my opinion which is something that gets me in trouble a lot. I will say this again I say things on here and it doesn't come out right because i am obviously not putting in all that I ment. I could have talked to anyone of you guys in person and no one would have got upset becuase I am a happy go lucky kind of person. RePete I do relize what Duane and others have done for me and they have forgiven me. If you guys were to talk to my mom you she would say that i don't exactly think things though which is what my dad does and he screws up. But my dad has a I don't give a F*** attitude but I do care.

Last edited:
da-just speaking for me,i have beagles for rabbit/hare hunting.i don't know squat about hog hunting dogs or cougar dogs/bear dogs/coon dogs,but man do i enjoy the stuff here these guys do with them.if i do anything-its ask someone who knows(or seems to know)about the hows and why's they do what they do.alot(ALOT)of hard work and time must be put into the hounds so they can perform and just a few simple things can set a ball in motion that will obstruct the goals we have for our hounds.
remember-houndsmen must stick together whether its coonhunting/yote hunting/even the lowly rabbithound.if one area of hound sports get a bunch of folks up in thier [beeep],its just a matter of time before they set thier sights on another.

my father years ago when i played around with pitt dogs and staffordshires,really was upset,until he was informed of the rules,and the real practices and not what media wants folks to hear.
live and learn

heck they would find this clip offensive lmao

Would you send me a PM with rules about pit dogs or could the this be used against you if the authorities find it?

Last edited:
My great grandfather, an avid houndsmen, considered by many to be one of the best in our part of the country in his day had a saying. "It is better to keep your mouth shut and just let people think your dumb, then to open it and let them know for sure."

DA,,,,, You obviously don't know the answer to my question,,,, CAUSE YOU'RE STILL TALKING...

You seem to be getting the attention you're craving,,, so I'm done with ya...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Later

I hope this kid gets his head straight,or at least is done being a pain in my @#$. We have all been patient, but at this point, I'm used up. This post was it for me.
Best of luck kid.

DA, you pretty much managed to pi$$ off the core of the houndsmen here with your crap.

Says quite alot about what you are trying accomplish . And like others have said, not everybody has the sand to be a houndsman .

Last edited:
My love for dogs. I am willing to give it a try. I haven't talked to my dad but probably won't let me go with vargy just because of how suddenly it happened maybe if i knew about it and could plan for it i might be able to go. My parents don't make a ton of money they have to plan things. Maybe this is exactly what I need. I apolgized for everything and everyone forgives over and over agian what do I learn? NOT a D*** thing.

Last edited:
Quote:
My love for dogs. I am willing to give it a try. I haven't talked to my dad but probably won't let me go with vargy just because of how suddenly it happened maybe if i knew about it and could plan for it i might be able to go. My parents don't make a ton of money they have to plan things.

Are you mentally prepared for the dogs to do what they do ?

Most of us aren't exactly millionaires ... but we work the dogs in to the budget.

What I am asking you is if are somehow conflicted with working dogs doing what they do, and if you can't accept that ; then it might not be the right form of taking game for you. Even if you were to stick with tree dogs, at some point ... the game will take place at the ground.

I don't know i use to think the same way about deer hunting but now i love that. I am willing to give it a try and if i cry like a little girl after seing it several times it isn't for me. I do have a question though is the killing your guys favorite part? I want the true of corse you guys haven't held back on the true yet. LOL

Last edited:
Back