Animal Cruelty

deerassassin

http://video.hsus.org/?fr_chl=f42e3359c059f99def5af7a100609330b265f915&rf=bm
I hope no ones dogs on this forum are treated like these.
I think this is a very cheap way to get a trophy animal.
Dog fihgting its all here. Canned hunts, dog fighitng, cock fights all these issuses are here. The part that they don't mention about the contest shoots is that what they are shooting are vermin. I do not agree with some of the things they say like bear hunting over bait and useing hounds is cheating because that is the only way to harvest those animals. So do not think that i am against hunting i love the SPORT shooting animals in pens is not a sport its just slaughter.
This vid is worst of all.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif
Skinning an animal alive that is wrong.
Feel free to post what you want.

You can't be that dumb can you? The HSUS wants hunting, trapping and using dogs for game banned. You're a perfect example of whats wrong in the US. They/You see a 2 minute clip and let their emotions guide them. Referenceing the HSUS site on any hunting board is a slap in the face of all hunters, escpecially dog men. Learn some facts and think (for once) before you hit the keyboard.

This is in no way meant to condone animal abuse. But what 99% of what the HSUS considers abuse we consider fair game.

CB

First off bait and hounds are not the only way to take a bear ,hog, cat, or otherwise . It is only one means of harvisting an animal . Now if you wish to be brainwashed by the hype, smoke and mirrors whatever then by all means go ahead sell your guns ( at a cheap price ) wear nothing but hemp clothing and stay away from all the hunting sites together . I on the other hand will continue to keep my hounds ( which I treat better than some treat there own children) I will hunt coon at night and will raise litters of puppies to keep the blood alive that I have worked on for the last 10 years . Good luck in your decision . Happy hunting

Quote:
I hope no ones dogs on this forum are treated like these.
I think this is a very cheap way to get a trophy animal.
Dog fihgting its all here. Canned hunts, dog fighitng, cock fights all these issuses are here. The part that they don't mention about the contest shoots is that what they are shooting are vermin. I do not agree with some of the things they say like bear hunting over bait and useing hounds is cheating because that is the only way to harvest those animals. So do not think that i am against hunting i love the SPORT shooting animals in pens is not a sport its just slaughter.
This vid is worst of all.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif
Skinning an animal alive that is wrong.
Feel free to post what you want.

Keep drinking their kool-aid....

ARE YOU SERIOUS! I'm new here and this is my first post. I went through and watched a few of the HSUS clips and it is total rhetoric. One of the clips was on dove hunting and states a bunch of opinions why HSUS feels there is no reason to hunt doves. Also says that hunters shoot toxic lead shot.

Dove are excellent table fair and for those who didn't already know that toxic lead is everywhere. It naturally comes from the ground and has and always will be around.

On the hound hunting clip, they showed a bunch of sick hounds and tried to claim that they are hunting dogs. Dogs in that condition could not possibly hunt. I am certain there are people who mistreat there animals in every corner of the pet world. However it does not make it OK for HSUS or anyone else to "stereotype" hunters, dog breeders, or anyone else with the low life scum bags who do mistreat their animals.

Coach

First I DO NOT appreciate being called dumb by anyone aka CB.
2nd God were you guys right.
I do not agree with them at all. I said that skinning an animal alive is wrong and some other things but i knew better why do i do stupid things like this. I have never seen a hound be treated that way nor do i think that using hounds is unfair. I consider skinning an animal alive wrong and dog fighting. But i do ahve a question how is dog fighting diffrent from coyote hunting with hounds different. OH god i have fallen into there trap. But i never beleived that skinning an animal alive is fair.
This is nasty wether it is in remote occurence or often. I do relize that "canned" hunts down in texas usually have 1000 and 1000 of acers. I already knew this and watched the vid and let it convince me other wise.
Thank you guys I did not see the big pic that the vids were in remote occurence. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif You were right that they let peoples emotions guide them.
Click FUR then page over and click RACCON DOG.
In the end i still do not beleive skinning an animal alive fair or humane. But I still don't see how dog fighing and coyote hunting are diffrent besides controlling population. Glad i have smart adult hunters to keep me on the right track thanks guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
First I DO NOT appreciate being called dumb by anyone aka CB.

:

Then don't behave like a half cocked, uninformed, dumb azz...

I didn't watch the utube crap and don't plan to, but I would like to address one of your comments.
While I don't have any desire to go on any canned hunts, I could really give a rip if someone else wants to. Buttt if you think they're unethical and then buy your Beef and Poultry in pretty little celophane wrapped packages at the grocery store,,,, which I'm positave that you do,,,, I suggest that it's you that are participating in a far more in-humane and unethical act than just about any kind of hunter.
I ain't saying it's right or wrong but take a trip to a slaughter house some day...

As far as Coyotes being "Vermin",,, maybe they are,,, maybe they aren't,,,, but I have a damm site more respect for them than I do for you right now...

Any idea why god gave you two ears and only one mouth???

Wow DA,
I read alot of posts but write rarely, but this really [beeep] me off. Houndsmen take better care of their dogs then most people do. I like how they say hound hunting is for the lazy hunter. Thats totally wrong!! Hunting with hounds is the hardest hunting you will ever do. I better calm down because the anti's love this stuff. DA, I hope you don't ever post this crap on here again. You have alot of learning and growing to do. Good luck and happy hunting.

Not much to add here DA.

I'll tell you one thing maybe you don't understand. I've been a houndsman[coyote & Red Fox] for a number of yrs. I've hunted with older houndsman. We all took good care of our hounds, but hunted them hard. The dogs enjoyed the hunt. Always eager to go again.

I doubt you'll find another group of guys & gals/[houndsman]. That put in their time, effort & good treatment with their dogs. I've never seen any hound ever be mistreated. Yeah some got their hunting scars from catching their quarry. They were doctored up. The hounds were always ready to hunt some more.

My Dad was known for wading in on the fight along side of his dogs. When the fox or coyote got a good grip on his dogs. Cherished moments to see when I was young.

No doubt some people don't have the stomach for watching or being a houndsman. You know what....then don't watch them & don't be one.

Last edited:
saying that you do not see how dog fighting and hound hunting are different on a hound forum is just asking for a fight, and i think you have found what you were looking for, you have sure pissed alot of people off with this one DA, i went back and watched some of the videos and i've never seen any body that i know treat any dog that way, thats how they work, show stuff like that to the the weak minded and people that don't have enough common sense to see through it, and with this post i believe that you have shown your true colors, ryan

All 3 vids were the same that i played. Da if you ro they think that hound hunting is unfare chase then you or they aint got a clue.
We spend 1000s of hours working anf training out hounds. I have a [beeep] of a lot more bad days of tracking then good days. That means when a hound cant even smell his [beeep].
You know how many miles I have walked in to bayed up hounds. A few weeks ago bear hunting in Idaho we walked into hounds treed on a bear.
it was over a mile walk in. In wasnt to bad cause it was most all down hill. We let the bear go. Just took pics and walked back out with the hounds. Now coming back out was a real [beeep].
walking over a mile with every step being up hill. And i aint talking about a walk in the park. It was all in the brush and 90% of it was very steep.
Not being fare chase i would like to see these folks walk in with us.
Hunting with my Terriers in the barns. They get in the hay and have a coon located. We have to move
100 bales of hay just to get to the dogs. then put every bale back in place just like we found it. ( Not fare chase?) they aint got a clue.
The list goes on and on.

Vargy

I know that everyone i know takes good care of there dogs i think that every dog should be well taken care of. When i talked about dog fighting and coyote hunting i was talking about the killing part i know those dogs are treated very por. I did not intend to start a fight what i saw was wrong and now i relize after i acted like a stupid F*** that they wanted me to act that way. Sometimes you just know when you have f***** up to many times this was mine. I appreciate all the help you guys have given me even when i have said some stupid things you guys should me that i screwed up and i apologized and life went on. NOw i am done i no longer am going to piost ever again. That will solve my problem that i seem to keep coming back. But i am done thank you every one for all your help and putting up with my stupid rudicouls questions that don't mean [beeep] and posting some of the dumbest things that i have ever seen anyone post.

Back