Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1325208 - 07/11/09 01:11 PM Animal Cruelty
deerassassin Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Fairfield, Iowa
http://video.hsus.org/?fr_chl=f42e3359c059f99def5af7a100609330b265f915&rf=bm
I hope no ones dogs on this forum are treated like these.
I think this is a very cheap way to get a trophy animal.
Dog fihgting its all here. Canned hunts, dog fighitng, cock fights all these issuses are here. The part that they don't mention about the contest shoots is that what they are shooting are vermin. I do not agree with some of the things they say like bear hunting over bait and useing hounds is cheating because that is the only way to harvest those animals. So do not think that i am against hunting i love the SPORT shooting animals in pens is not a sport its just slaughter.
This vid is worst of all.

Skinning an animal alive that is wrong.
Feel free to post what you want.

#1325209 - 07/11/09 01:41 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: deerassassin]
Chris_Brice Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Iowa
You can't be that dumb can you? The HSUS wants hunting, trapping and using dogs for game banned. You're a perfect example of whats wrong in the US. They/You see a 2 minute clip and let their emotions guide them. Referenceing the HSUS site on any hunting board is a slap in the face of all hunters, escpecially dog men. Learn some facts and think (for once) before you hit the keyboard.

This is in no way meant to condone animal abuse. But what 99% of what the HSUS considers abuse we consider fair game.

CB

#1325210 - 07/11/09 01:48 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: Chris_Brice]
trapper2 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: north central okla
all 3 videos are the same

#1325211 - 07/11/09 02:20 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: trapper2]
Va243hntr Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Lee County VA
First off bait and hounds are not the only way to take a bear ,hog, cat, or otherwise . It is only one means of harvisting an animal . Now if you wish to be brainwashed by the hype, smoke and mirrors whatever then by all means go ahead sell your guns ( at a cheap price ) wear nothing but hemp clothing and stay away from all the hunting sites together . I on the other hand will continue to keep my hounds ( which I treat better than some treat there own children) I will hunt coon at night and will raise litters of puppies to keep the blood alive that I have worked on for the last 10 years . Good luck in your decision . Happy hunting

#1325212 - 07/11/09 03:20 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: Va243hntr]
Gray_Ghosts Offline
Predator Master

Loc: N E, Wyoming
Chris brice and Va243hntr hit the nail on the head.

#1325213 - 07/11/09 04:25 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: deerassassin]
Aaron_Proffitt Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Elgin, OK
Quote:

I hope no ones dogs on this forum are treated like these.
I think this is a very cheap way to get a trophy animal.
Dog fihgting its all here. Canned hunts, dog fighitng, cock fights all these issuses are here. The part that they don't mention about the contest shoots is that what they are shooting are vermin. I do not agree with some of the things they say like bear hunting over bait and useing hounds is cheating because that is the only way to harvest those animals. So do not think that i am against hunting i love the SPORT shooting animals in pens is not a sport its just slaughter.
This vid is worst of all.

Skinning an animal alive that is wrong.
Feel free to post what you want.

Keep drinking their kool-aid....

#1325214 - 07/11/09 04:34 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: Gray_Ghosts]
Nufo Offline

Loc: California United States
ARE YOU SERIOUS! I'm new here and this is my first post. I went through and watched a few of the HSUS clips and it is total rhetoric. One of the clips was on dove hunting and states a bunch of opinions why HSUS feels there is no reason to hunt doves. Also says that hunters shoot toxic lead shot.

Dove are excellent table fair and for those who didn't already know that toxic lead is everywhere. It naturally comes from the ground and has and always will be around.

On the hound hunting clip, they showed a bunch of sick hounds and tried to claim that they are hunting dogs. Dogs in that condition could not possibly hunt. I am certain there are people who mistreat there animals in every corner of the pet world. However it does not make it OK for HSUS or anyone else to "stereotype" hunters, dog breeders, or anyone else with the low life scum bags who do mistreat their animals.

Coach

#1325215 - 07/11/09 04:43 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: Aaron_Proffitt]
deerassassin Offline
Seasoned Member

First I DO NOT appreciate being called dumb by anyone aka CB.
2nd God were you guys right.
I do not agree with them at all. I said that skinning an animal alive is wrong and some other things but i knew better why do i do stupid things like this. I have never seen a hound be treated that way nor do i think that using hounds is unfair. I consider skinning an animal alive wrong and dog fighting. But i do ahve a question how is dog fighting diffrent from coyote hunting with hounds different. OH god i have fallen into there trap. But i never beleived that skinning an animal alive is fair.
This is nasty wether it is in remote occurence or often. I do relize that "canned" hunts down in texas usually have 1000 and 1000 of acers. I already knew this and watched the vid and let it convince me other wise.
Thank you guys I did not see the big pic that the vids were in remote occurence. You were right that they let peoples emotions guide them.
Click FUR then page over and click RACCON DOG.
In the end i still do not beleive skinning an animal alive fair or humane. But I still don't see how dog fighing and coyote hunting are diffrent besides controlling population. Glad i have smart adult hunters to keep me on the right track thanks guys.

Edited by deerassassin (07/11/09 04:48 PM)

#1325216 - 07/11/09 05:53 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: deerassassin]
Aaron_Proffitt Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Elgin, OK
You don't see how dog fighting and coyote hunting with dogs is different ?

Thru with ya....

#1325217 - 07/11/09 06:04 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: Aaron_Proffitt]
deerassassin Offline
Seasoned Member

Ok I got it now coyotes aren't anything except VERMIN. God do i say some stupid things.

#1325218 - 07/11/09 07:57 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: deerassassin]
duckdog Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: KS
I'll second that.

Tell ya what, take your keyboard out and shoot it then you won't have that problem anymore.

#1325219 - 07/11/09 08:05 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: duckdog]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Wauneta, NE / Gold Canyon, AZ
I'll say it again.

Sumpin just don't add up here.

#1325220 - 07/11/09 08:10 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: deerassassin]
RePete Offline
PM senior

Loc: Idaho (Clearwater County)
Quote:

First I DO NOT appreciate being called dumb by anyone aka CB.

:

Then don't behave like a half cocked, uninformed, dumb azz...

I didn't watch the utube crap and don't plan to, but I would like to address one of your comments.
While I don't have any desire to go on any canned hunts, I could really give a rip if someone else wants to. Buttt if you think they're unethical and then buy your Beef and Poultry in pretty little celophane wrapped packages at the grocery store,,,, which I'm positave that you do,,,, I suggest that it's you that are participating in a far more in-humane and unethical act than just about any kind of hunter.
I ain't saying it's right or wrong but take a trip to a slaughter house some day...

As far as Coyotes being "Vermin",,, maybe they are,,, maybe they aren't,,,, but I have a damm site more respect for them than I do for you right now...

Any idea why god gave you two ears and only one mouth???

#1325221 - 07/11/09 08:48 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: RePete]
trapper2 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: north central okla
double ck, its starting to come together now

#1325222 - 07/11/09 10:40 PM Re: Animal Cruelty [Re: trapper2]
yfzduner450 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: West Jordan, Utah
Wow DA,
I read alot of posts but write rarely, but this really [beeep] me off. Houndsmen take better care of their dogs then most people do. I like how they say hound hunting is for the lazy hunter. Thats totally wrong!! Hunting with hounds is the hardest hunting you will ever do. I better calm down because the anti's love this stuff. DA, I hope you don't ever post this crap on here again. You have alot of learning and growing to do. Good luck and happy hunting.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.