The Predator Hunting Talkcast presents

Brian Downs

6120dd0183a141ceb9fa98721333246a.jpg

With guests Brent Rueb and Mike Plien Join us as
we talk about some odd ways to bag the predators
we all seek. Listen Live Sunday July 5th @6pm est.
here http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=34247&cmd=tc

Last edited:
Another missed show, Brian. I'll be on the road at that time.

However, I'll sure dump it onto my MP3 and listen to it while I'm working next week though! Looking forward!

This rant is NOT directed at Mr. Downs, his guests or Predator Masters.
-------------
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif
I'm more than just slightly miffed at the internet/the current computer I'm using this evening. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif
Over a dozen times tonight, I have tried to listen to the above posted talkcast.
Every single time, I was allowed by the 'net to log into the chat, although there was no streaming audio. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Every time, within 15-30 seconds, I was informed of a "run time error" (whatever that is) & contact was lost with not only talkcast, but also this forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I was really looking forward to this evening's broadcast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
My only hope is that I can eventually listen to it at a later time, as I've had to do with the others. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Thanks for letting me rant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Again, this is not directed at Mr Downs, his guests or Predator Masters.
It's directed at Murphey, that piece of dung! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Man that stinks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif
Think it was the computer or your connection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

No matter what it was sorry you didn't get to listen if you PM me your home address I will burn a copy to CD so you can listen to it at home or in the ride and mail it out to you tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here's the audio link guys! And, as usual, thanks for all your hard work on the show, Brian! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

smallblockfuelie

Sorry for the delay in answering this I have been checking recent posts and havent seen this one in a few weeks. When you subscribe to the talkcast on ITunes it gives you a refresh time. Go back and change yours to every week and you wont have this problem again. If you ( or anyone else ) needs any help just send me a PM and I will do my best to walk you through it.
Thanks for listening

Brian Downs

Thanks, Brian. I manually refresh iTunes every day to get my Glenn Beck. I have tried numerous times to get the predator cast but it never worked until yesterday.

Back