Anti Reflection Devices - great upgrade for your predator rifle

Turns out they're not ARDs, though they'd work as them. I had my suspicions because the area had seen a lot of logging operations and clearcutting - they are forester eye screens to keep out large flying debris.

Find them here

HERE

OR HERE

They are just about everywhere: North T1150SM. I just Googled them and got a lot of hits.

I don't wear glasses but maybe I'll do a little field report if I get out in the next couple of days to hike or such.

Thanks. Yeah, let us know if it's like looking through a screen door or if it's tolerable. If it's logging supplies, I'm in the right place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Did a quick test in my yard. Would like to get some better pictures, maybe farther away, so if you guys still want some tests done let me know and I'll do it. These are a very different design and material than the actual ARD - mostly the ARD is much thicker.

Here's my conclusions:

-They don't reduce glare as much as they reduce shine

-Looking through them is a little like a screen door, but I didn't mind it at all

ARD_sunglasses_test3.jpg

ARD_sunglasses_test4.jpg

ARD_sunglasses_test1.jpg

ARD_sunglasses_test2.jpg

ARD_sunglasses_test5.jpg

ARD_sunglasses_test6.jpg

Thanks. They kill the glare a lot. If they don't work for hunting, I can wear them when I'm running the table saw and router. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice find.

If you get a pair, maybe painting them with a thin coat of matte Krylon in a camo color would help, as well.

Back