Installed a catdoor for my girlfriend this weekend...

BabaOriley

I installed a catdoor in the door to my girlfriend's basement this weekend. She wasn't impressed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

catdoor.jpg

\/\/\/ Scroll down \/\/\/

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Luckily I figured out a $30 partial solution instead of buying a $130 door. What do you guys think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

catdoor_fixed.jpg

Glad to see someone else has my carpentry skills.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Except, I would have probably wound up turning the door upside down and resetting the hinges and lock plate.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Even without duct tape I like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Would have been all together easier to just get rid of the cat.

But......
Since thats probably not an option. I would have bought the new door. Nothing like having to look at a mistake you have made, and hear about it all the time.

i trimed a solid oak door 3 times before i noticed it was getting short on the wrong end. couldnt figure out why it still drug on bottom. so i just keep wackin away at it. lol
i feel your pain

I feel you BaBa, It's nice to see that you can laugh at yourself. August 15th 2038, thats the square I want in the pool for the last time You hear about it from her.

that was a nice door but now it is a cutoff door-means you are cutoff from anything for at least a month /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back