h 2 o

White Eagle

anybody been catching any fish ????
Been real slow so far...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Last edited:
Got back from fishing brookies in Canada a couple weeks ago. Caught some nice ones. Will be heading out to do a little gill fishing with my fly rod this week. Its a blast when they are on there beds. And pretty yummy to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

yooper

Quote:
anybody been catching ant fish ????
Been real slow so far...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Not slow here. All bass are over 5lbs.

100_1179.jpg

100_1593.jpg

100_1184.jpg

659.jpg

06-05-09.jpg

100_1595.jpg

100_1592.jpg

100_1175.jpg

100_1168.jpg

I'm on an area lake. HA HA HA.... I won't identify the lake on open forum.

PM sent your way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I have only been able to get out a few times after work and on a couple of weekends (you know what they tend to be like)
How often do you get out ???????

I've been managing to get out each weekend so far at least for a few hours and usually one night per week. The weekends really have been crappy...

I caught 60-70 bass (no joke) in 2 days and 3 nights days over bass opener in Alexandria, MN. Also limited out on crappies (10) once we found them (last day) and caught a 24" pike.

Caught a nice 3lb bass in crystal lake which surprised me, bunch of bullheads, and been pulling out a few channel cats out of the MN.

Still haven't caught a walleye this year, haven't really ever fished for them so I'm struggling.

I also had a trip planned to go upto the blackduck area and fish that lake but that got cancelled so I'm looking for other places. Anyone have any suggestions besides mille lacs and leech? I only have a small 14' 9.5hp boat so I'd rather not get on the big ones. I also live in Eagan, MN and am only really willing to drive a few hours. I'm thinking maybe some of the smaller lakes around Mille Lacs.

THoughts?

You want Walleyes? Go to Miltona. Most days you can find a place to fish where the wind won't beat you up and if you go there, I can help you with some spots. If you get sick of walleyes, Miltona has some really nice bass too.

Back