Am I the only one??? ( And a prize )

C_latrans

Am I the only one that when I get a new chunk of wood, I can't get to the tools fast enough? The 2 on the left are out of the desert iron wood I got today. The one on the right is common buckthorn and will turn a beautiful glowing orange when the finish is on it.

ironwood3.jpg

And this is my bestest friend in the whole wide world. She's been with me through open heart surgery and cancer treatments, so I call her my little guardian angel. My grand daughter Rylee Rose.

Cutie.jpg

Who ever can tell me when this little sweet heart will turn 2 will get their choice of the above calls when they are finished. Good luck and best wishes to all. Dale

Beautiful!!!And the calls are nice too... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifDale Ive got my little angel and my bestest friend also... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

She's a keeper thats for sure !! I will take a guess at the b-day and say June 26 I pick that day as it is the wifes b-day as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rylee Rose could keep anybody going. Those dimples on those kissable cheeks are just too much. What a doll! Can't let cancer and heart surgery get ya down when ya have a cutie like that waiting on ya.

Oh.....nice calls, too!

That is a beautiful little lady! You are one lucky Grampa!

Keep giving her kisses and hugs and remind yourself that life is good!!!

Take Care, Nikonut

What a cutie!
mine are already 5 and 9 and they aren't cute anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif. I'm gonna guess June 27.

Trashcan
DCC

what a sweetheart!!she is so cute. nice calls as well. i'm gonna say aug. 10th...thats the due date when my daughter is supposed to be born.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back