Cool fox mounts from my taxidermist

PH

I hope I'm not placing this in the wrong forum. I figured predator hunting has slowed way down and these are predator mounts so... if this needs to be moved I understand.

A couple nice reds I killed in MD and the life sized mount was probably the nicest red I've seen in this state. My 17rem dumped him hard with no exit. My taxidermist and good friend was incredibly kind and put his heart and artistic soul into these 2 mounts. His work is not cheap, but the quality is incredible. I thought you guys might enjoy this...
The taxidermist is Mike Kelly from Wildlife Concepts in MD.
http://wildlifeconcepts.com/
1r.jpg

2r.jpg

3r.jpg

4r.jpg

5r.jpg

I forgot to mention that was a night when the Foxpro guys (Mike Dillon and Abner Druckenmiller) were down here in MD filming for an east coast predator hunting video. Abner got that fox on film and I think it was the first animal filmed with the Fury caller being used. We also had some fun with the coons that night. Pretty sure all these will show up on Foxpro's next film. Fun times for certain.
red4.jpg

red2.jpg

TimCoonMikeFury.jpg

9Coon.jpg

It was cool that my taxidermist friend was with us on that hunt and may well be hooked on predator hunting now!
Mike on the left is the guy who mounted the reds.
MikePetered.jpg

Absolutely incredible full mount. Would place well in any taxidermy show.

Nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Absolutely incredible full mount. Would place well in any taxidermy show.

Nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

+1

I really like the full body mount. Very nice!!

Back