Where is the Birthcertificate Billboards?

Hopefully someday before too long this will force him to put up or get out. I just hope they get rid of Pelosi before Biden gets to make a bigger fool of himself.

Quote:
I just hope they get rid of Pelosi before Biden gets to make a bigger fool of himself.

What? Eiher Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi as President would insure the Democrats wouldn't win another election for 10 years. Robert Byrd, ex-Kleagel of the KKK is next in line after them.
Think about that one for a minute.
Priceless!
That right there is leadership you can believe in.

Somebody shoot me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Quote:
Quote:
I just hope they get rid of Pelosi before Biden gets to make a bigger fool of himself.

What? Eiher Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi as President would insure the Democrats wouldn't win another election for 10 years.

That's a good way of looking at it. It seems we would be stuck with them if O took a walk. The crummy thing about it would be that the election was a fraud and Biden shouldn't be able to step in. The whole election should be null and void and another election held.

Quote:
Its SAD, but half the obama supporters wouldnt even know what the he!! that billboard means.

You would be correct. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

that the election was a fraud and Biden shouldn't be able to step in. The whole election should be null and void and another election held.

that's is spot on with my sentiments

Quote:
Quote:

What? Eiher Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi as President would insure the Democrats wouldn't win another election for 10 years. Robert Byrd, ex-Kleagel of the KKK is next in line after them.
Think about that one for a minute.
Priceless!
That right there is leadership you can believe in.

Somebody shoot me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

BANG !!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be kinda funny MR KKK taking Obama's place !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
I like it! I wounder if we will ever see paper work? Mcaine was forced to prove it why no Obabma?

why no Obabma?

Because the democrats challenged McCain, and they vetted O, such as they did. The Republicans never challenged O's birth certificate, and the media completely gave him a pass.

Here's a simpler way to prove he's not eligable:

Under the law at the time of his birth, did the fact that his father was a Kenyan citizen make baby Barack a Kenyan citizen (or dual US/Kenyan citizen)?

It seems so, and that simple fact disqualifies him as a Presidential candidate. Since he's got limitless money to fight the release of his actual (if it exists, which I seriously doubt) long-form Hawaiian birth certificate, somebody should file to make him prove he never held dual-citizenship. It seems that would be easier to prove as a way to disqualify him.

But I'm not a lawyer, I'm just a US citizen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I do know my mother was born in Canada, and that held up my secret security clearance for 6 months. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Quote:
Here's a simpler way to prove he's not eligable:

Under the law at the time of his birth, did the fact that his father was a Kenyan citizen make baby Barack a Kenyan citizen (or dual US/Kenyan citizen)?

It seems so, and that simple fact disqualifies him as a Presidential candidate. Since he's got limitless money to fight the release of his actual (if it exists, which I seriously doubt) long-form Hawaiian birth certificate, somebody should file to make him prove he never held dual-citizenship. It seems that would be easier to prove as a way to disqualify him.

But I'm not a lawyer, I'm just a US citizen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I do know my mother was born in Canada, and that held up my secret security clearance for 6 months. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

That’s an interesting conclusion there Lurker. What laws are you basing this on?

Quote:
What laws are you basing this on?

The law that gave him dual citizenship at birth (British and US), even if he was born in Hawaii.
The law that the President must be a natural-born citizen.
To be a "natural-born citizen", you must be born of two citizen parents.
That's the short answer.

If Obama was actually born in HI and wasn't naturalized as an Indonesian later then he is a "natural born citizen" irrespective of the fact that his father, a Kenyan, was a British subject. I actually agree with Rimmy about that.

The question for me is: where was he actually born?

Personally, I think his unwillingness to disclose the 'vault copy' of his 1961 birth certificate his evidence that he is hiding something.

I also would like to see what passport he used to travel to Pakistan in 1981, since US citizens were not then allowed to visit there. It makes one wonder if he used a British or Indonesian passport.

There is also strong reason to wonder whether he became a naturalized Indonesian citizen as a young boy based on the new Indonesian guy his mommy hooked up with there.

This all should have been resolved before he was offered as the Democrat candidate.

Quote:
Show me where the law says that.

The same law that found (after his death) Chester Alan Arthur was ineligable due to his father not being a citizen at the time of Chester's birth.

"The son of a Baptist preacher who had emigrated from northern Ireland, Arthur was born in Fairfield, Vermont, in 1829."

Do some research, you'll find that he went to great lengths to hide the fact that his father was not a citizen. Many false statements were made.

So, if the "two citizen parents" is not a condition to be a natural-born citizen, how would you explain that?

He would be a citizen, that's not what we're talking here.

A natural-born citizen is a special case, set up in the Constitution, and only applies to candidates for Vice-President and President.

No offense meant, Lurker, but six other presidents have had foreign-born parents:

Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) is the only president born of two immigrants, both Irish.

Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809), his mother was born in England,

James Buchanan (1857-1861) and Chester Arthur (1881-1885), both of whom had Irish fathers,

Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) mother born in England,

and Herbert Hoover (1929-1933), whose mother was born in Canada.

Quote:
No offense meant, Lurker, but six other presidents have had foreign-born parents:

Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) is the only president born of two immigrants, both Irish.

Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809), his mother was born in England,

James Buchanan (1857-1861) and Chester Arthur (1881-1885), both of whom had Irish fathers,

Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) mother born in England,

and Herbert Hoover (1929-1933), whose mother was born in Canada.

I guess I'm lazy but how many of those Presidents parents mentioned above were, or were not US Citizens?

Back