Anyone worried they may take the "black rilfles"???

dtech

This guy was, so he ordered a BLUE ONE!

Here is a 6 x 45 that one of my customers ordered. He wanted something different, so here's a blue 6 x 45 with a Sun Devil upper, lower and free-float tube.

It looks a little different, so I just though I would share!
DSC_0012_s.jpg

DSC_0015_ss.jpg

DSC_0014_s.jpg

Looks great, I love the way anodized aluminum looks. How's your back-log doing? Is the back log because of shear volume or is it waiting for certain parts still? Last I heard BCG's were the hold up.

peace.
unloaded

Quote:
Looks great, I love the way anodized aluminum looks. How's your back-log doing? Is the back log because of shear volume or is it waiting for certain parts still? Last I heard BCG's were the hold up.

peace.
unloaded

It's both of the above, and one other factor. Parts have been a huge issue. I just started to get bolts/carriers in. I am still paying way too much for them, but it does allow me to ship orders. Right now my lead-time is running between 6 and 7 months. Some have waited longer because of supply problems, others have gotten theirs earlier. Up till just recently, the WSSM parts had been flowing fairly well, and I have been able to build and ship WSSM's fairly steady. Now I have run out of some of the WSSM parts and the replacements have yet to arrive.

The order volume is high as well. I am entering the "slow time" of the year, and hopefully will be able to gain on my back-log a little.

The third factor is my upcoming shop move. The building I have been in for the last 6-7 years has been purchased by the city. The city is building an event center/hockey arena on the site, so I have to move, and the building will be demolished. I have been working for the last couple of months on a new machine-shop. I have been working with electrical contractors, plumbers and all forms of utilities, in an attempt to get the shop ready for the move. I have to be out of my present shop by the end of this month! The new shop still does not have 3-phase power hooked up, and the contractors are hooking up sewer and water today.

I didn't have a real good handle on how much work the "move" was going to be. I am spending WAY more time with contractors and other problems, and the actual "move" hasn't even begun.

I have to say, customers have been VERY understanding and have treated me very well.

Quote:
Do you do custom work on ar's. Like flute barrels and put comps on barrels.

Yep he does, and does it very well, thats why he's my AR "guru"
RR

Quote:
I have to say, customers have been VERY understanding and have treated me very well.

Just take your time on mine...no hurry. Most important is a sweet shooting end result! Good luck on the move. I'm almost done dealing with contractors and home storm damage repair from 1 year ago. I feel your pain!

Back