Prayers for Jennifer Middleton

Nikonut

Guys,

Jenny is going in for surgery today to have a liver transplant.

We need to say a prayer for her recovery and also for her family.

Prayers sent from Illinois...

Look for a benefit auction to start in the "Custom Calls" forum very soon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nikonut

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
I'm glad that she got this chance.
Prayers going out to the family from Ohio /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

jenny is out of surgery she has a functioning liver
every thing went great even better than expected
the doctor said the liver start running even before they were done with the surgery. they took half the time they expected for a re transplant and jenny is doing good she is in pain but that is expected. the next 10 days are critical and she should start getting better from here on out.
now they try to get her levels running right with the
anti rejection drugs she was on before.
i decided to take the laptop with me to keep everyone informed and all the prayers warm my soul and go a long way in helping relieve my stress.
i extend my greatest thanks to all of you here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifstanding ovation
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif thank you Lord you really do work miracles

Great news Casey!

Give Jen a big hug from all of us here at PM! Prayers still coming from Illinois as well!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Back