Sarah Palin Appears on American Chopper

Javafour

I bet in his whole wimp life Obama hasn't been w/i 10 feet of a motorcycle.

Note to self: Sarah looks GREAT in jeans! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

palin_jefferson_city_mo_11308.jpg

palin_in_wasilla_after_voting_11408.jpg

Sarah2012.jpg

Dig that bear rug.
She wasn't one bit ashamed to sit with it. That tells me she couldn't give a rats ________ about others being offended. ...Polls..? who cares... She is my front runner on that alone..

Cool. She really is the type of person we need in government. If not Prez in 12 she had better be in the house or senate!

She is a great American... Now if she can only get OCC to build a Chopper using "Hayabusa" type technology...We would see things moving along faster in Government. 180 is a rush !

Quote:
palin_in_wasilla_after_voting_11408.jpg

I have dirty dreams about her. Sorry can't help it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Duh. You, me and every other red-blooded, non-metrosexual American male over about age 35...

What's funny is the neurotic liberal 'Sex and the City'-type chicks are way, way jealous of her and just cannot figure out why all the real men-types are all hot for Sarah Palin. That's a big part of the reason the urban media elites hated her so much--a ton of that came from other women who were jealous that men like her so much and that she didn't come from the 'right' state, go to the 'right' schools, hold the PC attitudes, etc. Instead she is the classic American woman: Attractive, feminine, has a traditional outlook and 'can do' attitude, likes to have 'blue collar' fun, ie fishing/hunting, snow machines, ATV's and bikes, etc., and plus she's attractive. Who on earth wouldn't want that?

Todd Palin is one danged lucky dude!

We used to have a poster here from a different country /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif and during the election he'd just savage her about who paid for her campaign clothes, her daughter's pregnancy, etc. Real passionate hatred. I never could figure that out. I suspect most outdoorsmen share our view of her, not his. I hope he is happy with 'Plugs-the-Gaffetastic' Biden.

This woman would sell her children down the river for a shot at the whitehouse.....there is nothing good about her.

No matter how many stupid nick names you come up with, nothing will change the facts. She has NO PLACE being anywhere near D.C.

Quote:
This woman would sell her children down the river for a shot at the whitehouse.....there is nothing good about her.

No matter how many stupid nick names you come up with, nothing will change the facts. She has NO PLACE being anywhere near D.C.

JWP is back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

"This woman would sell her children down the river for a shot at the whitehouse.....there is nothing good about her.

No matter how many stupid nick names you come up with, nothing will change the facts. She has NO PLACE being anywhere near D.C. "

all I have to say is "DUDE PUT THE BONG DOWN"

orson
living the dream on unemployment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Quote:

NOT anymore.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
I'd far rather have her in the white house than the current fascist

now thats what im talking about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

we all want the prefect president. problem is, we're never going to get one. we're dealing with people, not angels.

there is better & there is worse, often measured in smallish degrees. but those smallish degrees can make a huge difference.

consider mccain in contrast. while he also supported bailout money, there's nothing to indicate that he would have grabbed power in the private sector in the ways that obama has. while at first blush they both appear very similar, the ways in which they actually differ, or at least seem to, turn out to be quite significant,

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NOT anymore.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I dont know the story but it sure made me laugh at that last post.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Lucky I was not drinking when I did.

Man Dawg, tell me this is not just a recurring bad dream.Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water....Jaws is back.We finally see a much deserved house cleaning from liberal pot stirring trolls and BAM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Back