your fav. trap

trapper2

not much being said on here these days so i thought i would ask what everyones fav. coyote trap is?
i like the bridger #3, but mostly use #4 newhouse

I use Bridger #2 and #3's they are fully modified, top and bottom jaw lamination, inline spring, bullet stake with quick clips
DSCF1351-1.jpg

DSCF1352-1.jpg

THE RESULT:
BlackCoyote-2-1.jpg

I mainly run modified Montana and Montgomery #3s, but I also have a few high lever Victor #3s and they seem to work well. All my coyote traps are fully modified.

MB-650 offset-outside jaw lamination extremly fast trap easy to bed also use a bullet point with 18" 1/8" cable for anchoring an equally efficient trap is the Bridger#3 canadian modified 4-coiled os inside & outside jaw laminations ive got about a 100 of each & they both perform very well.

I have used the victor #3 for a long time but this year i bought a couple doz sleepy creek #3 and the coil springs on the sleepy creek are just as strong as a four coiled victor. The doz sleepys i four coiled are just unbelivable strong i think they might hold anything that steps in them deer included. Just [beeep] for stout traps. I like victors but i think sleepys are built better.

Back