Tufflights going back to it Roots...........

RickH2

Hi Everyone.....

Im sorry to say that Tufflights is going back to Selling Driving Lights,HID's and Spot lights, Bulbs and Filters....

We will No Longer be Carrying Night Hunters or Walkabouts, Wall Chargers........

We would like to Thank The PM Staff and PM Hunters for there Support,and Business, we have Injoyed the 6 years being on PM for our Customers and to Help them,and Many freinds we have here......

Thank You..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif.........Rick/Kathi

Starbrights Unlimited,Inc. 2003-2009

I'm sorry to hear that Rick, but business is business and I'm sure you have your reasons for this decision.

I have purchased several light systems--Nighthunter and Walkabout kit--from you over the years, along with misc bulbs and other small items, and have been very happy with both the products and your service.

Thanks and best of luck to you two!

Sad to hear. You have been a great asset to PM. Are there any other UA dealers you might be able to point us to to fill our needs once your gone?

Hi Javafour,Crapshoot.......

Thank you all.......

Ive Injoyed Being here with you and still will be.......

www.tufflights.com
www.toughlights.com
www.FloridaLightforce.com
........................................................................................................................

For all SALES on LIGHTFORCE, NIGHT HUNTING LIGHTS call:

Brian Gearhart or Ken at NightForce at: 208-476-9814

They are the ONLY,Direct Sellers, of all LIGHTFORCE Hunting Lights in the United States, and warrenty service if you have any problems with your Night Hunters,Walkabouts,Enforcers,RMSM Scope lights or Hardware.........

Give them a call and they will take care of it,Remember all warrenty services must include Proof of Ownership with Recepit........

Lightforce Warrenty is (1) year for everything except (Bulbs and Abuse)

Quote:
is there no more lightforce rifle lights?

They still have them, Rich just isn't going to sell them any more. You can get them from Allpredatorcalls.com, also a sponsor here.

Hi Everyone......

Im sure you can Relate to this:

Therer are 2 reasons we are dropping the Hunting Lights....

1st: My wife and I both work 40+ hour jobs, me 23 years, Her 34 years(Same Company)and run this business on the side, every night I/We have between 5-15 orders to fill pack/ship..Hunting/Driving and spot lights...Equipment.....

I usually have to stay up to 12-1 am (Hunting Season Months)to fill these orders, and have to be at work at 6:00 AM or Ill get behind and have to spend my entire weekend shipping/Testing and Packing......(Night Hunters,Walkabouts,Enforcers,RMSM Scope lights and such...

The Driving Lights,Spotlights,HIDs are shipped for us, by Another Lightforce Company, where all I have to do is call/Fax it in the order and They ship for us.......

When we first started out as a Small Lightforce Company, 6 Years ago,with the Kind Help from (Brian Gearhart of Lightforce USA)He and his Loyal Staff, Shipped for us, then as the years went Buy, we had so much Business (Thanks to the PM Site)and so many orders, that Oct-thru March,we were Drowning Lightforce USA and his Staff in Hunting Orders...(They make and Ship there Rifle Scopes "NightForce Scopes" from this Location also)....

Couple of years ago we had to start Shipping,Storing,Packaging and keeping 100% of what Lightforce USA used to ship for us..

It takes a lot of time and Comitment to run a Business and Work a Full time job at the Same time, and be able to Ship your orders, the Following day, answer calls and Keep your Customers Happy......

Hopefully, We Kept Everyone happy...........

2nd thing, Theres a 24 Foot Wellcraft Center Consol boat that hasent been in the water for over a year and a Half....

We/I are, gonna change that.....

.......RickH2

........................................................................................................................

Hey Rick thanks for the awesome service and lights I got from you over the years! You are a stand up guy good luck to y'all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Rich is certainly first rate, as was his product and service.

I guess I was one of the last ones to get a walkabout from him. I am enjoying it, and thanks Rick for the time you spent with me on the phone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

You will be a missed as a sponsor for sure.

Rick,

You have provided an great service to everyone here. I can appreciate what you have done, as we have done it for years ourselves. It quickly becomes a job, and I hold no ill feelings for you choosing to spend you time elsewhere. We get many requests every week on how to do what we do. I often tell them that turning something you love into a job will take all the fun out of it!

Take care,

Todd

I know you will be successful at whatever you do. You are a good guy and a good business man. We will miss you around here. Thanks for all you've done for me and the board. Randy

Thanks Randy....

Its been great working with you, all these years on PM... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Again...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Rick H2

Thank you Nebraska coyote hunter.........

We had the boat out last weekend,cought a Couple of fish and relaxed the rest of the day, trolling around the Alantic

Very Relaxing.........

RickH2

Back