GOT MY PROTOTYPE BARRELS AWSOME

bearmanric

Got my proto type barrel's today Honey pot style Delrin. these are a 5/8's YY2 and a ydd1 3/4 Barrel. will have a 1/2 RR1 and closed reed to. these thing's are loud and awsome some going to use them this week on my turkey hunt for locating. killer elk. coyote and outstanding distress woodpecker to. very happy. thing's are looking up. Rick

calls001-84.jpg

calls002-57.jpg

Very sharp looking calls you got there Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

That Barrel with the YDH1 toneboard may be the howlingest howler I've ever howled on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I really love that call. Can't wait to use it some more.

Wow that really looks great Rick.. You will do well with them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Kerry

I really like that Rick. I really really like the YDH1 call. I bet it is phenominal. I have played with the YDH1 board and it likes low back pressure so I be that thin Rocks!

Great looking calls Rick!! With the sound quality of Delrin combined with your toneboards, those are going to be awesome!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Stan,

thank's guy's got a 6 1/2 hour drive to turkey camp. going to locate some roost with the YDD1 call. excited. i'm 2 for 2 now on calling a Gobbler in. been snowing and Raining now getting nice. i'll see if i can make it three year's in a Row. wish me luck. Rick

Back