Homeland security on guard for right wing extreamist

Quote:

jhs.jpg

Good Lord! Man! Is that the male or female version /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
Quote:

jhs.jpg

Good Lord! Man! Is that the male or female version /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'd go with the term SHIM.....

Quote:
Having taken an oath to defend this Nation from all enemies, both foreign and domestic, and having done so, this is absolutely a slap in the face.

And that's maybe the greatest hope we have that this excrement will not come to pass. There will be a lot of vets who will be on the side of freedom and I would imagine a lot of active duty as well.

I would hope that events do not transpire making it necessary, but for the first time in history I can see at least the possibility of a military coup in the U.S.

For those that don't know it, Janet "HE-MAN" Napolitano was our Governor here in Arizona.

We now have a Republican Governor and hopefully Arizona has learned it's lesson!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Quote:
Quote:

jhs.jpg

If one is going to have a female governor then it is my preference to have an actual woman. That's what Republican females are: actual, unambiguous women.

Like for example...

l_eac0dd4f0100460e8ca8a2f195a82284.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

...And that's from ALL angles!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

l_99ddd063f3f4487cab43351cb5f9e57e.jpg

Yeah, she's the supposed devout Roman Catholic who supports every possible pro abortion bill that gets anywhere near her. The sad part is that she get Catholic support here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Yes we are!

Oh yeah javafour in response to another of your posts, do I have to leave the group because I smoke a pipe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Quote:
Yes we are!

Oh yeah javafour in response to another of your posts, do I have to leave the group because I smoke a pipe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

http://www.politico.com/blogs/anneschroeder/0409/One_Question_Napolitano.html

April 16, 2009

One Question Napolitano

The GOPers - by that we mean Rep. Eric Cantor's office - are pouncing on an interview today on "Morning Joe" with Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, under this subject line: "Administration Permits Only One Question, No Follow-Ups About Extremism Report."

Today the Secretary went on Morning Joe but they were only allowed to ask one question.

"Apparently, when the Democrats promise an open administration, they really only mean open as long as you ask the questions they want asked and no follow-ups on controversial topics that everyone is reporting on," staffer Joe Pounder wrote in an email.

Anyway check out the transcript:

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough: “I want to have a discussion afterwards about that interview.”

MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski: “Now, we should be clear, they only wanted one question.”

Scarborough: “Yeah. So this morning, I got a call that she [Janet Napolitano] was going to be on the show and they said we could only ask one question …”

Brzezinski: “That was the agreement.”

Scarborough: “…about this story yesterday. And I initially said, well, we're not going to do it then, because we don't allow people to tell us what they're going to talk about.”

Brzezinski: “Right.”

Scarborough: “I said, we'll ask one question, see how she responds and since this Mexico issue is so huge, we want our viewers to watch. If she was coming on to, you know, name a new post office that would have been something or a book that would have been – but I want – let's talk about that afterwards.”

Brzezinski: “Okay.”

Scarborough: “We'll ask our audience whether we should have had her on the show or not under those conditions.”

Brzezinski: “Okay, because I actually – I have so many follow-ups.”

Scarborough: “I had a lot of follow-ups.”

Chicks with guns are often a hot combo. Ah, NOT in this case! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Napolitanoshotgun.jpg

Janet Napolitano /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

OK, we'll cleanse our palettes now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PalinCalendar_400.jpg

Hey Ruben...

I'm not sure we have any women in Illinois ugly enough to be the Governor after seeing Napolitano!

What I find even harder to accept is having one of our least experienced Junior Senators voted in as President!!! That just blows my mind and makes me want to barf!!!! It really is a disgrace to the whole election process. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Back