Beautiful Maple Burl

YoteCoaxer

This is a beautiful piece of Maple Burl which is going out to a friend in a few days. This call is loaded with eyes, and crazy figure. Anyway I hope he likes it.

SANY1703_25.jpg

SANY1697_25.jpg

SANY1698_25.jpg

SANY1700_25.jpg

SANY1702_25.jpg

Thanks for lookin'!

mike thats a beautiful piece of wood, if this is the first of your calls this person gets he will always remember you. sometimes i think you sell yourself short on how your calls look, there isnt anything wrong with any of them and i have a few.

WOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
Beautiful call "FRIEND" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
A mans gotta try, don't he? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif
Awesome work Mike. Wood combo and the finish are amazing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Keep it up

hum i can't figure out how to wolf wistle on this computer

"wwwwit wwwoooo" can't spell it either
thats purdyer than june bride ridin a featherbed
nice chunk of wood
i gotta stop coming here i'm starting to like lookin at calls as much as useing them.

Thats a beautiful piece of wood, great turn. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Back