jagdterriers

deerassassin
I never said that they wouldnt get hurt or hold one but they better be dam trying to take ahold and not just baying.
Every time i turn a hound or Terrier loose there is a chance they could get hurt.
I got a very sad phone call today from a buddy that had one of the Terrier pups that i raised. This Terrier was his buddy from the get. He hunted any thing that Jason was hunting and went every where with him. He got hit by a car today. Jason called me after he buried him!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Vargy

Just thought I would share some pictures of my little girl finishing up a den. sorry they are with a phone camera.

ieni36.jpg

I am looking for a Jagd Terrier pup. I know this is an old forum but does anyone know where I can get one. I live in nor cal and do a lot of predator hunting. I don't mind if the pup has to be shipped. I was talking with a guy, Chris Phillips in NC who owns Drahthaars and jagd (Kennel). I also located several negative remarks about him ripping people off and it makes me skeptical. he charges $750 a dog plus $350 shipping and the waiting list is about a year out. any help would be greatly appreciated,

I hunt in South Texas and the javelinas are many and mean they eat dog's. Knowing that the jagdterrier is [beeep] on most game would it be realistic to think I could break it from going after javelinas. Opinions welcome before I put the time and money on getting one. Thanks

Back