Scar Face.... "Delilah" comes out of the closet.

Furhunter

As promised, here it is.
I picked this rifle up from Claimbuster as he took pitty upon me after a couple failed attempts to secure a 20VT from several sources for myself. There was a few I was looking at and when I called on them, why they where gone. Sure is a nice rifle, and will see plenty of use this year. I have it scoped, bullets, powder and brass have been purchased. Not all of us are hoarding, some of us need it for actual shooting purposes.

securedownload_2.jpg

securedownload_3.jpg

Now the reason its called Scar Face is because there was a defect in the stock, bug hole maybe, well they filled it in with another piece of wood but the colors are off. Looking at the pic it looks like a big ol scratch but its not, just off color. Claimbuster has colored it some and its less noticeable now than in this pic. Delilah is her name now, shes the cut whore from the movie "Unforgiven".....just seemed to be a fitting name as you can have a scar and still be attractive.

securedownload-2.jpg

Just be careful.... Delilah was the one that cut Sampson's hair and made him impotent... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think she's beautiful though.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Nice looking rig! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

She's a beauty even with the scar... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barry

I would have to name it Elizabeth after Elizabeth Shoe when she was going to get her ask cheek cut in leaving Las Vegas...I could stare at both all day long.

Dang, would you and Claimbuster add me to your list of heirs, please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
She should look just fine next to that Dakota Predator you were showing off a while back........

Looks really good next to these ladies too!!

DSC00479.jpg

For any of you that aren't terribly familiar with the 20VT, here is a great article that compares several 20's.

http://www.6mmbr.com/20Caliber.html

For my all around PD rifle, the 20VT is #1. Well maybe tied with the 17AH.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Quote:
Quote:
She should look just fine next to that Dakota Predator you were showing off a while back........

Looks really good next to these ladies too!!

DSC00479.jpg

Show off............ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Very nice, Darby!!!

Just remember if ya wanna cover that scar up...

...a little Krylon goes a long way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Krylon ????????

How could you?

OR Rustoleum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Long as it is the ULTRA FLAT... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm just needling FUR a bit. Those Coopers are just gorgeous!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Quote:
Here's one of the little sisters that Delilah left behind!

17FB4.jpg

She's sad!

She left me here stranded like a dog out in the yard!

Lil' Bob Seger for the fans!

Quote:
Hey its nice to see someone in my neck of the woods also into Coopers. I am south of Durango where in western Co are you?

Hey Woodnut, I grew up and lived many years in ABQ, still have kids and grandkids there. Spent many a day dipping my worm in Lake Navajo.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Still great fishing ...I drive along the quality water everday on my way to work!
We have spoken before or texted before ...I am coppersrcool in rimfirecentral. Looks like he got a good one. Kenny

Back