KNIFE AUCTION! #24, last of the numbered series!

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
I'm selling #24 on speculation, here, on Predator Masters, at auction.

I numbered the first 25 grinds I did, and 24 of them are gone. This is the last remaining. I went ahead and built it the way I wanted it built. This is the 24th blade I ground myself from raw stock.

The blade is a clip point, a little bit of a Bowie style, Convex grind (rounded sides), single bevel (the side turns into the cutting edge, no secondary grind for the cutting edge)which makes a super sharp super smooth cutting blade, out of 8670 tool steel. The tang is tapered. The OAL is 8.5", the cutting edge is 4.25".

The grip was built from a bookmatched piece of Amboyna Burl. Brass pins. Red Carbon Spacers. Bolstered with a premium piece of Musk Ox Horn with a silver nickle pin, and spaced with another piece of Musk Ox Horn.

The mosaic lanyard tube was made by me, out of brass elements and green poly resin.

The pin pattern is kind-of astronomical by design, with the lanyard mosaic at one end, and the silver nickle at the other, with the brass archapeligo between.

The blade has a full mirrored finish, and will be etched with an "ST" maker's mark, and the numer "24".

The knife will be sheathed custom, to the buyer's specifications.

Here's some pics. (Please excuse the partly cloudy sky, and the leafless tree!) ...

DSC05065.jpg

DSC05066.jpg

DSC05067.jpg

DSC05068.jpg

DSC05069.jpg

DSC05070.jpg

DSC05071.jpg

I'm going to run this auction until 6PM Pacific Time, Friday, April 10th, 2009.

Please post, PM, or e-mail to bid. I'll accept bids and order them based on the time mark in your message.

Thanks guys! Bid Early! Bid Often! Last chance for a numbered blade!

I'm in for $80, since I have the first (#1),,,This one is remarkable.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Steve,
That is absolutely one of the most gorgous knives I have ever seen. The most being the one in your avitar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
You do amazing work my friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif The use of materials and the quality of craftsmanship is next to none /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
If I had the jack, I would be fighting Terry tooth and nail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
Notice I said "tooth". That's all Terry has got is one. That's where the name "tooth brush" came from was OK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Had to do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
If I had the jack, I would be fighting Terry tooth and nail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
Notice I said "tooth". That's all Terry has got is one. That's where the name "tooth brush" came from was OK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Had to do it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I will have you know I have a full set of teeth,I only get to wear them three days a week then I have to pass them off to another family member to wear for a few days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

You outdid me. I can't go any higher than that. Whoever wins will get a nice knife. I got one of Steve's knives and have bought another as a gift. They are works of art. Cheers.

Thanks guys. 5 repeat and 1 current knife customers bidding... wow, don't know what to say... Thanks!

Fred's on at $225, still a very good buy for this build.

Thanks again...

Back