FINALLY one for Dirt

ohioyotehntr

Custom Call Maker
I am posting this here because this is where all my Buds hang out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I worked late monday night and got off at 2:00am. As I came up to my driveway I noticed something out in the field. I knew right off what it was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It was a coyote. So I flew in the driveway and ran in the house. I grabbed the rifle, the light and my howler and ran out the door. I stepped out in the yard and set the rifle on the rests. I scanned the field for eyes and nothing. I made a little yip howl and the eyes lite up. It was about 100 yards out in the field. I wasn't even going to try to get it closer. I haven't shot anything since October. I wasn't about to pass this up. I put the crosshairs in the eyes and fired off. I was pretty sure I got it. I ran in and told my wife and then went out to find it. There it laid. I pulled a little bit and hit it in the spine. It was facing me. But it was down. I drug it back to the house. Then, as I figured it would happen, I had 2 Sherriff cruisers pull in my driveway wanting to know what was going on. They were fine after I explained. I had to appologize to the neighbor for waking them up at 2 in the morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif My wife actually came out and took pics for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Heck, I still had my work clothes on. Is this considered cheating? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I am glad to finally get some fur down after a LONG dry spell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Here are a couple pics. I just figured I would share.
Have a great week everyone
Dusty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
IMG_5526.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

Awesome Dusty! Work clothes or not, at least you didn't have to shoot him through the screen window. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Great job...Tony

Quote:
I had 2 Sherriff cruisers pull in my driveway wanting to know what was going on

Dang those Dirt Calls will call in everything!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Way to go Dusty!!

Grizz here...
I live right smack dab in the middle of the "happiest place on earth". And about 18 years back, oh... I better not finish this one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Quote:
Grizz here...
I live right smack dab in the middle of the "happiest place on earth". And about 18 years back, oh... I better not finish this one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

La Crescenta/Pasadena was happy for me growing up in the late 60/70's.

Quote:
What does a neighbor call sound like?

BANG!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
Awesome Dusty! Work clothes or not, at least you didn't have to shoot him through the screen window.

Tony, we aren't going to bring up that little adventure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

congrat, glad you told us it was your work cloths. if you hadnt i would have thought you were working on a new type of cammies. looks real good now get yourself some quik-tan or clean a skull.

Good job Dusty, you have a great wife, if it was mine and I asked her to take pics at 2:00 AM, well lets just say I hope the camera is small cause I know where she is going to stuff it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
Way to go Dusty..........that sure is a nasty looking growth on that Coyotes shoulder.Ohhhhh I am sorry, my mistake that is you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Good job Dusty. Don't listen to Terry he can't help it.

Jim

At least Dusty is better looking than you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

nice one Dusty.thats a sweet lookin rifle you got there too.nice job of puttin one in the "dirt". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Is this considered cheating? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If ya aint cheatin, you aint tryin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Good job

Back